HOULKA – Student handbooks at Chickasaw County Schools will reflect the new state law requiring all Mississippi third graders to read at the third grade level next May or not be promoted. Chickasaw County School Superintendent, Dr. Betsy Collums, told trustees last week the new law would not have had a major affect on Chickasaw […]
Tag Archives | IEP
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- Manning case back before Miss. Supreme Court September 2, 2014
- Police find body of missing teenager September 2, 2014
- Alleged Craigslist counterfeit scammers from Okolona, West Point arrested September 2, 2014
- Houston’s Scott receives NSHSS honor September 2, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service