HOULKA – Student handbooks at Chickasaw County Schools will reflect the new state law requiring all Mississippi third graders to read at the third grade level next May or not be promoted. Chickasaw County School Superintendent, Dr. Betsy Collums, told trustees last week the new law would not have had a major affect on Chickasaw […]
Tag Archives | IEP
- Lady Hilltoppers stopped by Amory October 23, 2014
- Cooper gets tough with cancer October 27, 2014
- Thank you friends of education October 27, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service