HOULKA – Student handbooks at Chickasaw County Schools will reflect the new state law requiring all Mississippi third graders to read at the third grade level next May or not be promoted. Chickasaw County School Superintendent, Dr. Betsy Collums, told trustees last week the new law would not have had a major affect on Chickasaw […]
Tag Archives | IEP
- Weather prompts outages, closings, curfews February 26, 2015
- Moore to attend Clinton Global Initiative March 2, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Mitchell Adair named Hinds 2014 graduate March 3, 2015
- On to Jackson March 5, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The snowstorm of 2015 March 5, 2015
- Fifty-three throw hat in the ring March 5, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? March 5, 2015
- Ice, sleet accumulation expected tonight in region March 4, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona Parker police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland