HOULKA – Student handbooks at Chickasaw County Schools will reflect the new state law requiring all Mississippi third graders to read at the third grade level next May or not be promoted. Chickasaw County School Superintendent, Dr. Betsy Collums, told trustees last week the new law would not have had a major affect on Chickasaw […]
Tag Archives | IEP
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Irreconcilable, irrational Differences May 23, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Summer is a time to grow May 23, 2015
- Spring squirrel season opens May 23, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- 2015 alligator hunting seasons announced May 27, 2015
- Learning to give May 27, 2015
- MDEQ awards solid waste grant to Chickasaw County May 27, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
aberdeen amory Army arrest Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County Christmas city County Court crime education Eupora featured fire floyd football Franklin houlka Houston ingram Jones Mantee Mississippi Money Moore MSU Okolona police Pontotoc Prairie school schools Smith Tupelo Vardaman west point Woodland