OKOLONA – The October term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court saw the docket swell from 73 cases in July to 105 this month in Okolona, with judges disposing of 25 cases. Circuit Court Judges Robert Elliott, John A. Gregory and Andrew Howorth accepted 18 guilty pleas, retired five cases to the files, dismissed one case […]
Tag Archives | Howorth
HOUSTON – The case of an Okolona police officer stopped by the Mississippi Highway Patrol in December will probably be heard in Chickasaw County Justice Court in the next few weeks. Chickasaw County Justice Court Judge Garry Turner and Chickasaw County Circuit Court Judge Andrew Howorth met last week to iron out details of appointing […]
HOUSTON – A lawsuit between Chickasaw County and Ausbern Construction could be heard in Lafayette County following a change of venue hearing Monday in Chickasaw County Circuit Court. Circuit Court Judge Andrew Howorth ruled Monday morning that because the case involved the county, prominent elected officials, concerns of a tax increase and pre-trial publicity […]
HOUSTON – A hearing to determine when and where a lawsuit between Chickasaw County and Ausbern Construction will go to court is tentatively set for Monday in Houston. Circuit Court Judge Andrew Howorth is being asked in court filings to compel production of documents from engineer Ed Springer, determining the status of the case and […]
- TERRI TURNER: 2015 Woman Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May a finalist July 2, 2015
- Houlka is back in the black July 3, 2015
- Vernon Fortner: July 4, 1950 July 3, 2015
- Houston Homecoming 2015 is today July 4, 2015
- Greyson Neal Myatt July 5, 2015
- Aubri Grace Hiner July 5, 2015
- GARDEN PARTY: Floy Dyer residents grow some fun July 5, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Ready, Aim, Fireworks! July 4, 2015
- Saturday is last day to register to vote. July 4, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...