By Bobby Harrison Daily Journal Jackson Bureau JACKSON – People going to vote on Tuesday comfortable that they know the poll workers and will not need a government-issued photo identification to cast a ballot better think again. In response to a request from the secretary of state’s office, Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood has issued […]
Tag Archives | Hosemann
Cochran out of touch Dear Editor, The Cochran campaign’s explanation of Kay Webber’s role and activities as a D.C. staff member is perfectly reasonable and, for my part, unnecessary. What is of greater interest to me as a constituent and GOP voter is that her home was repeatedly listed in legal documents as his primary […]
JACKSON – Almost 50 cities have failed to certify election results with the Secretary of State’s office, including more than a dozen from Northeast Mississippi. State law requires cities to submit certified election results to the Secretary of State’s Office within five days of the general election, which for the general election was June 11. […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- Sweet Potato Festival set for Saturday October 31, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...