By Bobby Harrison Daily Journal Jackson Bureau JACKSON – People going to vote on Tuesday comfortable that they know the poll workers and will not need a government-issued photo identification to cast a ballot better think again. In response to a request from the secretary of state’s office, Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood has issued […]
Tag Archives | Hosemann
Cochran out of touch Dear Editor, The Cochran campaign’s explanation of Kay Webber’s role and activities as a D.C. staff member is perfectly reasonable and, for my part, unnecessary. What is of greater interest to me as a constituent and GOP voter is that her home was repeatedly listed in legal documents as his primary […]
JACKSON – Almost 50 cities have failed to certify election results with the Secretary of State’s office, including more than a dozen from Northeast Mississippi. State law requires cities to submit certified election results to the Secretary of State’s Office within five days of the general election, which for the general election was June 11. […]
- Saturday shooting sends woman to surgery March 23, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...