Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – Koby Micheal Hill, of Houston, has accepted membership in The National Society of Collegiate Scholars (NSCS). “NSCS is more than just a symbol of academic achievement. Membership gives students access to a number of amazing benefits including career and networking resources, scholarships, travel, and service projects both on […]
Tag Archives | Honor Society
Special to the Chickasaw Journal WALNUT RIDGE, Ark. – Brennan Pugh of Houston, has been inducted into Sigma Beta Delta, the international honor society for business, at Williams Baptist College. The induction ceremony was held April 8. Sigma Beta Delta is open to college juniors and seniors in the field of business. To qualify for […]
OXFORD – The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi is pleased to announce that Mallory Hamblin of Houlka was recently initiated into Phi Kappa Phi, the nation’s oldest and most selective collegiate honor society for all academic disciplines. Hamblin was initiated at The University of Mississippi. A graduate of Houlka High School, Hamblin is among […]
- Largemouth bass regulation could change on area lakes, reservoirs June 23, 2015
- Houston ponders budget shortfall June 25, 2015
- CDF hosts fishing rodeo at Legion Lake June 25, 2015
- Hood passes gavel at NAAG convention June 26, 2015
- Supreme Court extends same-sex marriage nationwide June 26, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best June 28, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May named to Top 10 June 28, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...