WOODLAND – Minnie Florence Ward Chandler, 87, died Tuesday, June 17, 2014, in Trace Regional Hospital. She was born Oct. 7, 1926, in Chickasaw County to Robert Ward and Dora Gaskin Ward. She was a member of Woodland Baptist Church.Visitation service will be from 1 p.m. until service time at 3 p.m. Thursday, June 19, […]
Tag Archives | Hollis
SENATOBIA – Northwest Mississipi Community College has released the 2013-14 list of Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges. Will Faulkner and Brennan Pugh of Houston were both selected for the honor. Faulker and Pugh were also both named to the President’s List for the fall 2013 semester. Jenna Cambell, Kristen Hollis and […]
BECKER – Vickie Lynn Mitchell, 56, died Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at her residence. Born on June 11, 1957, in Clarksdale, she was a daughter of William Hollis and Elizabeth Dean Knight Griffin. Having attended Memphis Schools, Vickie moved to Amory in 1971, and attended Amory High School. She worked as a seamstress and cloth […]
WEST POINT — Waymond Will “Bill” Reid age 87, passed away Tuesday, March 26, 2013, at Starkville Manor Nursing Home, in Starkville. Bill Reid was born August 21, 1925, in Pheba, to the late Quay Reid and Ventrice Montgomery Reid. Bill Reid often said “God made man to work, so I am happy to work.” […]
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- It’s all about passion July 25, 2014
- United Way holds Back to School resource fairs July 25, 2014
- Dodge’s Store robbed in Okolona July 25, 2014
- Journalism 101 July 28, 2014
- BRIAN LENTZ: MACJC format changes in 2015 July 28, 2014
- This story has a ring to it July 28, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Horn/Jones July 27, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...