WOODLAND – Minnie Florence Ward Chandler, 87, died Tuesday, June 17, 2014, in Trace Regional Hospital. She was born Oct. 7, 1926, in Chickasaw County to Robert Ward and Dora Gaskin Ward. She was a member of Woodland Baptist Church.Visitation service will be from 1 p.m. until service time at 3 p.m. Thursday, June 19, […]
Tag Archives | Hollis
SENATOBIA – Northwest Mississipi Community College has released the 2013-14 list of Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges. Will Faulkner and Brennan Pugh of Houston were both selected for the honor. Faulker and Pugh were also both named to the President’s List for the fall 2013 semester. Jenna Cambell, Kristen Hollis and […]
BECKER – Vickie Lynn Mitchell, 56, died Friday, Sept. 27, 2013, at her residence. Born on June 11, 1957, in Clarksdale, she was a daughter of William Hollis and Elizabeth Dean Knight Griffin. Having attended Memphis Schools, Vickie moved to Amory in 1971, and attended Amory High School. She worked as a seamstress and cloth […]
WEST POINT — Waymond Will “Bill” Reid age 87, passed away Tuesday, March 26, 2013, at Starkville Manor Nursing Home, in Starkville. Bill Reid was born August 21, 1925, in Pheba, to the late Quay Reid and Ventrice Montgomery Reid. Bill Reid often said “God made man to work, so I am happy to work.” […]
- Parks named to Tombigbee Water Management Board February 24, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Quality of life February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- Mitchell Adair named Hinds 2014 graduate March 3, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Moore to attend Clinton Global Initiative March 2, 2015
- UPDATE: Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 2, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...