Mr. and Mrs. Sidney Holley of Pontotoc, announce the engagement of their daughter, Haley Amanda Holley, to Lonnie Braxton Franks, son of Mr. and Mrs. Bruce Franks of Houston. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Austin and Daphna Bland of Randolph and Derrel and Syble Holley of Pontotoc. She is a 2007 honors graduate of […]
Tag Archives | Holley
PONTOTOC – Clara Mae Young Campbell, 96, passed away Tuesday, May 20, 2014, in Pensacola, Florida. She was born Aug. 25, 1917, in Foulke, Arkansas, and was a member of Buckhorn Church of Christ. A graveside service was held Thursday, May 22, 2014, at Pontotoc Memorial Garden. Tutor Memorial Funeral Home of Pontotoc was in […]
BIGBEE – Orville Ann Earrey Holley, 57, died Saturday, Dec. 28, 2013, at her residence after an extended illness. She was born May 24, 1956, in Chickasaw County to Robert Rufus Earrey and Thelma Long Parker. She was a native of Chickasaw County but had resided in Monroe County for the past 34 years. She […]
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Stanley and Sue Ard of Houston are pleased to announce the marriage of their daughter, Brittany Lee, to Chad Ellis Brown, son of John Brown III of Hamilton, Miss., and Rhonda Lawson of New Albany. Brittany is the granddaughter of the late Loyd and Mary Lee Eaton of Houston and […]
RANDOLPH – Herbert Elijah Holley, 84, died Friday, April 5, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He served in the U.S. Navy. He was a deacon and faithful member of County Line Baptist Church. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at County Line […]
- EDITORIAL: Time to plant March 26, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- Houston man charged in shooting incident April 1, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...