HOULKA – The little town of Houlka hosted one of the biggest Christmas parades the community has seen in years last week. A dozen floats, fire trucks, antique cars and horses and carriages paraded down Highway 32 and through downtown Houlka Saturday night Dec. 8. The parade was capped by a float featuring Santa Claus [...]
Tag Archives | holiday
- Fallen officers remembered, living officers honored May 17, 2013
- Edith Clement May 22, 2013
- Okolona students take safe driving lessons May 22, 2013
- Runoff election final results 2013 May 21, 2013
- Willie Owens May 21, 2013
- City tables school board appointment May 24, 2013
- Lesson for life May 23, 2013
- FLOYD INGRAM: A big day for a man with big plans May 23, 2013
- Robertson guilty on three of four charges May 23, 2013
- David Forrester May 23, 2013
- Brenda Summers: R.I.P. my brother, JL Wofford, he was a beautiful ...
- Jeanette Marsh: What is the scheduled date of opening. There have...
- air jordan 2 u: Thanks so much for the post.Thanks Again. Really G...
- William Brownlee: To Whom this may concerns, My name is William Bro...
- C Jackman: Sorry for the loss of your loved one. May the Alm...
aberdeen Baptist Baseball basketball Bruce business Calhoun City Calhoun County chickasaw Chickasaw County city County crime education Eupora featured floyd football Franklin Girls houlka Houston ingram James Lady Legislature Mantee Methodist Mississippi Obits Okolona Pittsboro Pontotoc Prairie Randolph school schools scores Softball State Tupelo Vardaman Voyles west point Woodland
North Mississippi Health Service