Special to the Chickasaw Journal TUPELO —The North Mississippi Medical Center Women’s Hospital will offer a free pre-admission class for Spanish-speaking expectant mothers from 10 a.m.-noon Friday, Aug. 14. Recommended for women after their seventh month of pregnancy, the class includes information about the hospital stay, symptoms to report to the doctor, a hospital tour […]
Tag Archives | Hispanic
VARDAMAN – Five people have been charged following an alleged strong-armed robbery Sunday night near a downtown business. Vardaman Police Chief Kenneth Scott said the victim was assaulted in an alleyway between the Ram Shack and Furniture Wood Inc., where he was choked and his wallet taken. “We later went to an address at CR […]
- Houston honors baseball stars July 21, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 25, 2015
- Weston Reed Foundation to offer free physicals July 25, 2015
- NMMC to offer pre-admission class for Hispanic mothers July 25, 2015
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Area students earn ICC scholarships July 26, 2015
- All weather walkers July 26, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...