RAYMOND — More than 800 students graduated on Dec. 18 and 19 at five fall ceremonies at Hinds Community College’s Raymond Campus. The college granted associate in arts (AA) degrees, associate in applied science (AAS) degrees, career certificates (CC) and technical certificates (TC). Among those who graduated was Mitchell Adair, of Okolona, who received the […]
Tag Archives | Hinds
HOUSTON – Attorney General Jim Hood has filed a petition requesting the Supreme Court of Mississippi to do away with a restraining order issued by the Hinds County Circuit Court regulating the carrying of weapons. The restraining order was filed late Friday and basically froze the enactment of the State’s new open carry law, known […]
HOUSTON — Houston’s Chris Jones signed with Mississippi State University this morning, after much speculation about his college of choice. Jones had narrowed the field to MSU and the University of Mississippi, but was considering both schools up until about 6 a.m. “I talked to both coaches this morning,” Jones said. “I felt like State […]
- Cook named HSD superintendent May 21, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- Monday morning Memorial Day May 24, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Eighty-two Toppers move tassel May 28, 2015
- 2015 alligator hunting seasons announced May 27, 2015
- Learning to give May 27, 2015
- MDEQ awards solid waste grant to Chickasaw County May 27, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...