Initiative 42, a conservative approach to achieve adequate funding of our public schools, will be on the statewide ballot in November. Initiative 42 is endorsed by over 200,000 Mississippians and would phase in, over a five- to seven-year period, increases in state funding until such time as our K-12 schools reach a level […]
Tag Archives | Hinds County
By Bobby Harrison Daily Journal Jackson Bureau JACKSON – Attorney General Jim Hood says the ruling last week by a Hinds County circuit judge blocking the enactment of a law clarifying Mississippi as a state where people can openly carry a weapon doesn’t apply outside the judge’s Hinds County jurisdiction. “I do not believe that […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- Judgment and experience November 21, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Mennonite conference bringing influx of visitors to downtown Tupelo November 25, 2015
- MSU Alumni Association announces 2015-16 student delegates, officers November 25, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....