By Stephanie Rebman Daily Journal A Myrtle man died in a Chickasaw County crash Friday afternoon. According to Mississippi Highway Patrol’s Criss Turnipseed, the fatal crash was about 3:30 p.m. on Mississippi Highway 245 about half a mile north of U.S. Highway 45 Alternate. William Browning, 47, was pronounced dead at the scene. His F-250 […]
Tag Archives | highway 45
HOUSTON – Things are happening in business and industrial development and Chickasaw County economic developer Josh West said he hopes to formally announce a major project soon. Speaking at the Chickasaw Development Foundation annual banquet, West, Regional Economic Developer for Pontotoc, Union and Chickasaw counties, said he is working with TVA to bring a 35-acre […]
A very wide load will be moving from West Point to Tennessee on Thursday. The Mississippi Department of Transportation has issued a traffic advisory regarding the load being hauled by Barnhart Crane & Rigging. The company will be carrying a boiler assembly that measures 22 feet wide, 12 feet high and 208 feet long. The […]
HOUSTON – One of the first fatalities of the Mississippi Fourth of July holiday was reported in Chickasaw County Wednesday afternoon. The accident occurred about 3 p.m. at the intersection of Egypt Road and Highway 45A in eastern Chickasaw County when a southbound pickup slammed into the rear wheels of an 18-wheeler that was attempting […]
- Houston Solar Car seeking funds for World Solar Challenge June 22, 2015
- Molly May seeks Miss Mississippi crown June 25, 2015
- Houston ponders budget shortfall June 25, 2015
- CDF hosts fishing rodeo at Legion Lake June 25, 2015
- Hood passes gavel at NAAG convention June 26, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best June 28, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May named to Top 10 June 28, 2015
- TWO TOOTS: 2015 Business Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...