TUPELO – For some laid-off and soon-to-be laid off employees of Lane Furniture Industries, shock and disappointment have given way to some hope. At least for a few. Last month, Lane’s parent company stunned the employees at Lane’s Saltillo plant, announcing it would be closed by March 21. Heritage Home Group said “business circumstances” forced […]
Tag Archives | Hightower
BRUCE – Grady Lee Hightower, 62, died Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. He was a member of First Christian Church of God in Christ in Chicago. He was known for collecting scrap iron. Services will be at noon Saturday, Sept. 14, at New Hope Church of God in Christ in Bruce. […]
BRUCE – Grady Hightower, 52, died Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce.
WEST POINT – Jean Jones Clardy, 58, passed away on Friday, April 19, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born Oct. 16, 1954, in Oktibbeha County to Gloria Tyler Wells and Oneal Jones. She was a waitress working for the Tin Lizzie, Main Street Market, the Windmill and Moore’s restaurants. […]
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Runoff races for Sheriff, Chancery and two Supervisors August 4, 2015
- Bowens, Gladney lift in Las Vegas August 4, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...