TUPELO – For some laid-off and soon-to-be laid off employees of Lane Furniture Industries, shock and disappointment have given way to some hope. At least for a few. Last month, Lane’s parent company stunned the employees at Lane’s Saltillo plant, announcing it would be closed by March 21. Heritage Home Group said “business circumstances” forced […]
Tag Archives | Hightower
BRUCE – Grady Lee Hightower, 62, died Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. He was a member of First Christian Church of God in Christ in Chicago. He was known for collecting scrap iron. Services will be at noon Saturday, Sept. 14, at New Hope Church of God in Christ in Bruce. […]
BRUCE – Grady Hightower, 52, died Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce.
WEST POINT – Jean Jones Clardy, 58, passed away on Friday, April 19, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. She was born Oct. 16, 1954, in Oktibbeha County to Gloria Tyler Wells and Oneal Jones. She was a waitress working for the Tin Lizzie, Main Street Market, the Windmill and Moore’s restaurants. […]
- 2014 Okolona Homecoming Court September 14, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- Okolona falls hard, 25-24 September 18, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- Making their special day, extra special September 21, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Mississippi aims to apply for federal preschool grant September 20, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it September 20, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...