PITTSBORO – Pauline Woodard, 90, died Sunday, March 24, 2013, at home. She was a member of Clearsprings C.M.E. Church and the Evergreen Heroines of Jericho Court 19. She retired after 21 years at the Department of Public Welfare. Services will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at New Hope Church of God in Bruce. Apostle […]
Tag Archives | Heroines of Jericho
HOULKA – Frankie Coleman Hobson, 92, died Saturday, March 23, 2013, at her residence in Houlka. A native of Chickasaw County, she was the daughter of Frank and Luvern Berry Coleman. She was a member of Thompson Chapel CME Church, where she was the third oldest member and former Benevolent treasurer. She was a member […]
- County opens bids for AgriCenter roof September 16, 2014
- MDWFP BRIEFS: Weapon changes for deer hunters September 20, 2014
- WEEK 5: High school football scores September 20, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it September 20, 2014
- MSMS to host info meeting in Oxford September 20, 2014
- LETTER TO EDITOR: Zora Cousin September 22, 2014
- Houston gets grant for fire loop September 22, 2014
- Shempert/Norwood September 21, 2014
- Making their special day, extra special September 21, 2014
- Pontotoc liquor vote tied with five ballots out September 20, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...