TUPELO – Herbert Raymond “”Ray”” Goodman died Wednesday, May 21, 2014, in Tupelo. He was born in El Paso, Texas, Oct. 31, 1932, the son of Herbert Hatton Goodman and Hattie Mae Crosby Goodman. They moved to Summerland, his mother’s hometown, when he was five years old. In 1943 they moved to Laurel, where he […]
Tag Archives | Herbert
SARDIS – Herbert Hobson, 81, died Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014, at Sardis Community Nursing Home. A native of Calhoun City, he was the son of Frank Hobson and Virgil Corbitt Hobson. He loved to fish, cook and work. Services will be 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, at Greater Light MB Church in Sardis. The Rev. […]
CORINTH – Herbert Beverly Hussey died Friday, June 14, 2013, at his home. He was born April 20, 1931, in Prairie to Fred and Elizabeth Cain Hussey. He was a graduate of Corinth High School and Mississippi State University. He was the former owner of Structure Products and the local R.C. Bottling Co. He served […]
RANDOLPH – Herbert Elijah Holley, 84, died Friday, April 5, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He served in the U.S. Navy. He was a deacon and faithful member of County Line Baptist Church. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at County Line […]
- 2015 Solar Car team wants Australia August 24, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- INGRAM: Dove season makes my trigger-finger itch August 28, 2014
- Houston kicks off season with win August 28, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...