TUPELO – Herbert Raymond “”Ray”” Goodman died Wednesday, May 21, 2014, in Tupelo. He was born in El Paso, Texas, Oct. 31, 1932, the son of Herbert Hatton Goodman and Hattie Mae Crosby Goodman. They moved to Summerland, his mother’s hometown, when he was five years old. In 1943 they moved to Laurel, where he […]
Tag Archives | Herbert
SARDIS – Herbert Hobson, 81, died Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014, at Sardis Community Nursing Home. A native of Calhoun City, he was the son of Frank Hobson and Virgil Corbitt Hobson. He loved to fish, cook and work. Services will be 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, at Greater Light MB Church in Sardis. The Rev. […]
CORINTH – Herbert Beverly Hussey died Friday, June 14, 2013, at his home. He was born April 20, 1931, in Prairie to Fred and Elizabeth Cain Hussey. He was a graduate of Corinth High School and Mississippi State University. He was the former owner of Structure Products and the local R.C. Bottling Co. He served […]
RANDOLPH – Herbert Elijah Holley, 84, died Friday, April 5, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He served in the U.S. Navy. He was a deacon and faithful member of County Line Baptist Church. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at County Line […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Art in the Park October 27, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Trustees, Senator, judges on ballot October 30, 2014
- MOLLY MAY NAMED ICC HOMECOMING QUEEN October 29, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...