Monroe Journal The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating Herbert Sanderson, 87, who was last seen between 1 and 3 p.m. Wednesday in Hatley. Sanderson is described as a white male with brown hair and brown eyes, 5-foot-8 and 165 pounds. He drives a white 1985 Ford E15 van […]
Tag Archives | Herbert
TUPELO – Herbert Raymond “”Ray”” Goodman died Wednesday, May 21, 2014, in Tupelo. He was born in El Paso, Texas, Oct. 31, 1932, the son of Herbert Hatton Goodman and Hattie Mae Crosby Goodman. They moved to Summerland, his mother’s hometown, when he was five years old. In 1943 they moved to Laurel, where he […]
SARDIS – Herbert Hobson, 81, died Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014, at Sardis Community Nursing Home. A native of Calhoun City, he was the son of Frank Hobson and Virgil Corbitt Hobson. He loved to fish, cook and work. Services will be 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 8, at Greater Light MB Church in Sardis. The Rev. […]
CORINTH – Herbert Beverly Hussey died Friday, June 14, 2013, at his home. He was born April 20, 1931, in Prairie to Fred and Elizabeth Cain Hussey. He was a graduate of Corinth High School and Mississippi State University. He was the former owner of Structure Products and the local R.C. Bottling Co. He served […]
RANDOLPH – Herbert Elijah Holley, 84, died Friday, April 5, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He served in the U.S. Navy. He was a deacon and faithful member of County Line Baptist Church. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at County Line […]
- Toppers headed to 4A finals May 15, 2015
- ICC names freshmen band members May 19, 2015
- Pratt, Echoles sign with MDCC May 19, 2015
- Blissard is 4A state tennis champ May 19, 2015
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- East Webster pitching halts Taylorsville May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...