HOUSTON – Nationwide changes and trends in the national healthcare industry have prompted Trace Regional Hospital to begin the process of closing its emergency room and opening a rural health clinic. Trace Regional Hospital Administrator Gary Staten met with the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors on July 7 and the Houston Board of Aldermen on […]
Tag Archives | Healthcare
JACKSON — “We sure are proud to have some of our state’s military personnel working for us,” said Glenn Partrick, ATMOS Energy Vice President of Human Resources, Mississippi Division, during his keynote address to participants of the 2014 Mississippi Committee of Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Awards luncheon April 25. Partrick and ATMOS […]
Dear Editor, There are many public uses in the media at this time. However, the failure of our Republican governor to take care of the needs of the needy and his staunch opposition to anything that President Obama stands for is leading us toward a crisis with respect to the funding of Medicaid. Governor Phil […]
- EDITORIAL: Emergency Service September 11, 2014
- Houston proposes tax hike September 12, 2014
- Rewarding excellence in education September 12, 2014
- Topper Zone grand opening September 13, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: Prepared for education anywhere September 13, 2014
- Rebels on road to open SEC hoops September 15, 2014
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts September 15, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it September 14, 2014
- BATTLE OF THE CREEK: Oldtimers remember September 14, 2014
- 2014 Okolona Homecoming Court September 14, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...