HOUSTON – Nationwide changes and trends in the national healthcare industry have prompted Trace Regional Hospital to begin the process of closing its emergency room and opening a rural health clinic. Trace Regional Hospital Administrator Gary Staten met with the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors on July 7 and the Houston Board of Aldermen on […]
Tag Archives | Healthcare
JACKSON — “We sure are proud to have some of our state’s military personnel working for us,” said Glenn Partrick, ATMOS Energy Vice President of Human Resources, Mississippi Division, during his keynote address to participants of the 2014 Mississippi Committee of Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Awards luncheon April 25. Partrick and ATMOS […]
Dear Editor, There are many public uses in the media at this time. However, the failure of our Republican governor to take care of the needs of the needy and his staunch opposition to anything that President Obama stands for is leading us toward a crisis with respect to the funding of Medicaid. Governor Phil […]
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- McClain earns Sonic’s Hall of Fame award October 28, 2014
- DAR: Patriotism, God and country October 28, 2014
- Sweater drive underway October 29, 2014
- Number 1 October 29, 2014
- BOO Bash October 31, 2014
- Sweet Potato Festival set for Saturday October 31, 2014
- Wildcats fall to Biggersville October 30, 2014
- Houston eyes playoffs October 30, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Houston isn’t a bad place to live October 30, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...