Monroe Journal The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating Herbert Sanderson, 87, who was last seen between 1 and 3 p.m. Wednesday in Hatley. Sanderson is described as a white male with brown hair and brown eyes, 5-foot-8 and 165 pounds. He drives a white 1985 Ford E15 van […]
Tag Archives | Hatley
By Melissa Meador Monroe Journal HATLEY – Hatley was a hit away from a walkoff win over East Webster in Friday’s Game 1 of their Class 2A North state softball series. East Webster’s defense buckled down, though, to get out of a bases-loaded jam in the bottom of the seventh with no outs and hang […]
OKOLONA – Penny Kimbrough Hughes, 46, died Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. Born Sept. 19, 1967, in Amory, she was a daughter of W.D. Kimbrough and Shirley Eastman Davis. Growing up in Amory, she graduated from Hatley High School, was employed in the area garment plants and was of the Baptist […]
by Crystel Ellison Houston Lower Elementary School HOUSTON – Priscilla Barker, a local singer and songwriter, motivated and entertained students at Houston Lower Elementary School’s January monthly assembly. “Her songs are so uplifting, and her life is a testimony of working hard to pursue your dreams,” said Karen Estes, HLES speech teacher. Barker, 18, graduated […]
- EDITORIAL: Collecting Fines July 23, 2015
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: It’s time to consider your choices July 27, 2015
- ICC offering newNational Guard program July 27, 2015
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...