Monroe Journal The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating Herbert Sanderson, 87, who was last seen between 1 and 3 p.m. Wednesday in Hatley. Sanderson is described as a white male with brown hair and brown eyes, 5-foot-8 and 165 pounds. He drives a white 1985 Ford E15 van […]
Tag Archives | Hatley
By Melissa Meador Monroe Journal HATLEY – Hatley was a hit away from a walkoff win over East Webster in Friday’s Game 1 of their Class 2A North state softball series. East Webster’s defense buckled down, though, to get out of a bases-loaded jam in the bottom of the seventh with no outs and hang […]
OKOLONA – Penny Kimbrough Hughes, 46, died Tuesday, Nov. 12, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center. Born Sept. 19, 1967, in Amory, she was a daughter of W.D. Kimbrough and Shirley Eastman Davis. Growing up in Amory, she graduated from Hatley High School, was employed in the area garment plants and was of the Baptist […]
by Crystel Ellison Houston Lower Elementary School HOUSTON – Priscilla Barker, a local singer and songwriter, motivated and entertained students at Houston Lower Elementary School’s January monthly assembly. “Her songs are so uplifting, and her life is a testimony of working hard to pursue your dreams,” said Karen Estes, HLES speech teacher. Barker, 18, graduated […]
- Trustees consider search consultant January 22, 2015
- ICC names fall graduates January 25, 2015
- Houston ponders tourism tax January 26, 2015
- Comer is chairman of ICC Trustees January 26, 2015
- Battle of Okolona re-enactment set January 27, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...