HOUSTON – Zachary White has a plan and now he has the funding to help make it happen. White was the recipient of the Franklin Corporation Scholarship this spring and hopes to turn the $8,000 award into a degree in Aeronautical Engineering at Mississippi State University this fall. “I can’t tell you how much this […]
Tag Archives | Hassell Franklin
HOUSTON – Franklin Corporation entered the United Way of Northeast Mississippi competition with a food sculpture representing what it does best, by building a recliner that moves. Companies across Northeast Mississippi were asked to contribute to the United Way “United Against Hunger” food drive to celebrate a record-breaking year and to provide food […]
HOUSTON – Industry trade publication Furniture Today recently released its annual list that ranks the industry’s top retailers and suppliers. And two Northeast Mississippi companies have landed on that list – the Dufresne-Spencer Group, which owns and manages 19 furniture stores in six states, and Franklin Corp., one of the nation’s largest privately-owned furniture manufacturers. […]
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Houston’s Hassell Franklin has been named a candidate for The American Furniture Hall of Fame. The American Furniture Hall of Fame Foundation, Inc. announced the 2013 Industry Fellows and candidates for election into the American Furniture Hall of Fame this week. The voting period begins July 15 and ends Aug. 16. […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Houston’s Scott receives NSHSS honor September 2, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...