HOUSTON – Houston High School has released the honor roll for the academic year. Ninth Grade Superintendent’s List Sandy Garner, Rodrigo Hernandez, Malik Lawrence and Alex Springer. Ninth Grade Principal’s List Austin Barfield, Caroline Blakenship, Maggie Flatt, Tori Graves, Trey Griggs, Garrett Harrell, Kayla Mims, Andrew Mitchell, Hunter Moore, Sharia Moore, Harley Nabors, Hayden Powell, […]
Tag Archives | Harrington
MANTEE – Sara Sue “Mama Sue” Scott Harrington, 96, died Wednesday, June 4, 2014, at Floy Dyer Manor in Houston.She was born Dec. 12, 1917, in Mantee to Robert Oliver Scott and Ethel Dale Stevens Scott. She was a homemaker and a member of Mantee Baptist Church.Services are Thursday, June 5, at 3 p.m. at […]
Walt Harrington put pen to paper May 9, preparing for his post-secondary education at Meridian Community College. Harrington will attend the school and signed a letter of intent to play tennis for the Eagles. He is currently a member of the Hilltopper tennis team and just wrapped up his high school career with a third […]
ABERDEEN – Lee Hill Harrington, 100, died Thursday, April 10, 2014, at Garden Suites Assisted Living in Aberdeen. He was born Jan. 23, 1914, to L.T. Harrington and Rose Hill Harrington in Woodland. He was a resident of Aberdeen for 94 years. After graduating from high school in Aberdeen in 1933, he attended Chillicothe Business […]
HOUSTON – “You do not know until you get there what you will do,” Lori Harrington said emphatically. “Don’t ever say you know what you’d do in a situation – or what your kids would do – because you don’t until it happens.” Harrington didn’t know what she’d do if she found herself pregnant at […]
MONTPELIER – Michael A. “Mike” Cliett, 67, passed away on Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, at Darlington Oaks Community Hospice in Verona. He was born March 10, 1946, in Houston to Nancy Shirley Harrington Cliett and Aubrey E. Cliett. He was a farmer and had worked for Four County EPA with the buildings and grounds for […]
Mr. and Mrs. Hank Harrington of Houston announce the engagement of their daughter, Anna Kathrine Nelson, to M. Coty Cox, son of Mr. and Mrs. Thomas L. Davis III and Mr. and Mrs. Ricky Cox of Forest. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Don Harrington of Houston and Mr. and Mrs. Ralph […]
MONTPELIER – Nancy Harrington Cliett, 94, passed away Thursday, June 27, 2013, at Waverly Care Home in West Point. She was born March 16, 1919, in Houston to Andrew Jackson Harrington Jr. and Shirley Hawkins Harrington. She was a member of New Montpelier Baptist Church, but attended Palestine United Methodist Church, where she was church […]
OXFORD – Virginia Ann Harrington Chrestman, 72, passed away Thursday, May 23, 2013, at her home. She was born on Nov. 23, 1940, in Houston. She married Melvin E. Chrestman Sr. on June 25, 1960. She worked for the City of Oxford. She was a member of the Pilot Club, the Oxford Garden Club and […]
BRUCE – Lou Ella Neal Milam, 90, died Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at Calhoun Health Services in Calhoun City. She was born May 16, 1922, in Calhoun County. She was a retired employee of Kellwood Manufacturing and a member of Westside Baptist Church. Graveside services will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at Memory Memorial Garden […]
- Battle of Egypt marked and remembered March 22, 2015
- Hilltopper tennis squeezes in games March 26, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...