PHEBA – Hebron Christian School has released the honor roll for the fourth nine weeks. Principal’s list Kindergarten Macy Aycock, Calleigh Davis, Cooper Grimes, Jessie Hamblin, Gage Ingram, Chandler Cliett and Johnny Vance First Grade Charles Cantrell Third Grade: Elisha Carter, Bailey Dexter, Wyatt Latham and Ethan Williams Fifth Grade Paityn Fulgham and Braeden […]
Tag Archives | Hamblin
Bruce and Lisa Price of Houston announce the engagement of their daughter, Emily Nicole Price, to Jeremy Paul Parker of Calhoun City, son of Wanda Williams of Shreveport, La., and the late Ronnie Parker of Calhoun City. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Ray and Emma Hamblin of Houston, Joyce Bestwick of Houston and the […]
OXFORD – The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi is pleased to announce that Mallory Hamblin of Houlka was recently initiated into Phi Kappa Phi, the nation’s oldest and most selective collegiate honor society for all academic disciplines. Hamblin was initiated at The University of Mississippi. A graduate of Houlka High School, Hamblin is among […]
WEST POINT – William R. “Billy” Hamlin, 71, passed away on Monday, Dec. 17, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle in Columbus. He was born Oct. 29, 1941, in Clay County to Margie Lee Willis and William Rooker Hamlin. He was a butcher, and the owner and operator of Hamlin’s Grocery in West Point for […]
- McDaniel supporters comb ballot boxes July 19, 2014
- Houston Solar Race team out in front July 23, 2014
- District eye suit to fund MAEP July 23, 2014
- Foard receives 2014 DEKALB award July 23, 2014
- Emergency July 24, 2014
- Dodge’s Store robbed in Okolona July 25, 2014
- United Way holds Back to School resource fairs July 25, 2014
- It’s all about passion July 25, 2014
- Let’s hear it for EARS! July 25, 2014
- Houston Solar Car team wins 14th Solar Challenge July 25, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...