This nation was shaped by gunpowder. That daring American spirit that fostered this country’s independence is the same one that prompts most of us to own a firearm and shoot fireworks. Shooting fireworks inside the city limits of Houston on July 4 is the only form of civil disobedience tolerated at the Ingram household and […]
Tag Archives | Gunpowder
We moved to Houston four years ago and have attended every Flywheel Festival since – spring and fall. Our first year here we got to pull the lanyard on the Keck-Gonnerman steam tractor and make it whistle. The next year we got to push the button at the Friday morning anvil shoot. Last year we […]
- TEE IT UP: Week 1 High School Football Capsules August 21, 2015
- Monroe County deputy shot following traffic stop August 24, 2015
- Sweet potato field day will be held Aug. 27 August 25, 2015
- MSU professor to lead national beef organization August 25, 2015
- Alabama man indicted in fatal Trace wreck August 25, 2015
- WEEK 2: High School Football Capsules August 28, 2015
- Training for the worst August 28, 2015
- MSU student threats lead to lockdown, arrest August 28, 2015
- Two solar farms sprout in Chickasaw County August 28, 2015
- Potential + Effort = Success August 26, 2015
- Randy Wanat: Change "Christianity" to "Islam" and suddenly ...
- TRSmith: What happens to students who reside in the distric...
- Beth: The only way to protect ourselves and our benefits...
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...