HOUSTON – Gretchen Marie Morrison, 86, died Sunday, Feb. 9, 2014, at Floy Dyer Manor in Houston. She was born June 28, 1927, in Ashland, Wis. to Lyle Tolliver and Marion Albright Tolliver. She was the eldest of 10 children. After graduating from Ashland High School, she moved to Mississippi to live with relatives and […]
Tag Archives | Gulf States
PHEBA – Gary Lynn Bigham Sr., 56, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 29, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in West Point. He was born March 18, 1957, in Maben, the son of Peggy Jean Boyette and Emmett Jefferson Bigham. He was a maintenance technician at Bryan Foods in West Point for 32 years. He was […]
WOODLAND — Earnest Ray Ward, 77, died Thursday, Nov. 14, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital in Houston. He was born May 3, 1936, to Robert William Ward and Dora Dean Gaskin Ward. He was a retired foreman for Gulf States Ceramic Tile and a member of Parkway Baptist Church. He loved to hunt, fish and […]
- Boyer, Mitchell earn DAR History honors March 24, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...