Special to the Chickasaw Journal George and Levorn Guilty celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary on May 10, 2015. The couple met in 1964 on a farm. They dated for a year before getting married on May 10, 1965 in Pittsburg, Miss. The couple has four children (Lenroy, Stacey, Gloria and Mercedes), four grandchildren and […]
Tag Archives | guilty
OKOLONA – The October term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court saw the docket swell from 73 cases in July to 105 this month in Okolona, with judges disposing of 25 cases. Circuit Court Judges Robert Elliott, John A. Gregory and Andrew Howorth accepted 18 guilty pleas, retired five cases to the files, dismissed one case […]
WOODLAND – Lue E. Jennings, 79, died Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, at Care Center of Aberdeen after a lengthy illness. She was born Nov. 6,1933, in Marks to Willie Guilty and Virgie Harell Guilty. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013, at New Hope M.B. Church in Woodland. Burial will be […]
HOUSTON – Judges, attorneys and court personnel were busy in the September term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court, disposing of more than a third of the cases on the docket. There were no jury trials this term with six cases retired to the files and 21 guilty pleas accepted by Circuit Court Judges Andrew Howorth […]
ABERDEEN, Miss. (AP) — Federal court records indicate that a man charged in a north Mississippi drug case plans to plead guilty. A change of plea hearing is scheduled Aug. 29 in U.S. District Court in Aberdeen for Denorris Howell. Howell was indicted in November along with several others and charged with conspiring to distribute […]
HOUSTON – Justice Court Judge Earnest Cunningham found Okolona Assistant Police Chief Romona Robertson guilty of three of four misdemeanor charges in an eight hour trial Monday. Robertson was found guilty of driving under the influence, speeding and disorderly conduct and will pay a fine of $600 plus court cost. Robertson was found not guilty […]
by Patsy R. Brumfield NEMS Daily Journal HOUSTON – A special judge Monday found Okolona Assistant Police Chief Ramona Robertson guilty on three counts and dismissed a fourth. Judge Ernest Cunningham, from Marshall County, fined Robertson $600 plus court costs after hearing testimony all day surrounding her Dec. 7, 2012, arrest by the Mississippi Highway […]
- WEDDING: Booth/Schlicht July 26, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? July 30, 2015
- County will keep inmates for free July 30, 2015
- Run right! Go long! July 30, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- NCAA charges Southern Miss, Tyndall August 1, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...