Special to the Chickasaw Journal George and Levorn Guilty celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary on May 10, 2015. The couple met in 1964 on a farm. They dated for a year before getting married on May 10, 1965 in Pittsburg, Miss. The couple has four children (Lenroy, Stacey, Gloria and Mercedes), four grandchildren and […]
Tag Archives | guilty
OKOLONA – The October term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court saw the docket swell from 73 cases in July to 105 this month in Okolona, with judges disposing of 25 cases. Circuit Court Judges Robert Elliott, John A. Gregory and Andrew Howorth accepted 18 guilty pleas, retired five cases to the files, dismissed one case […]
WOODLAND – Lue E. Jennings, 79, died Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013, at Care Center of Aberdeen after a lengthy illness. She was born Nov. 6,1933, in Marks to Willie Guilty and Virgie Harell Guilty. Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013, at New Hope M.B. Church in Woodland. Burial will be […]
HOUSTON – Judges, attorneys and court personnel were busy in the September term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court, disposing of more than a third of the cases on the docket. There were no jury trials this term with six cases retired to the files and 21 guilty pleas accepted by Circuit Court Judges Andrew Howorth […]
ABERDEEN, Miss. (AP) — Federal court records indicate that a man charged in a north Mississippi drug case plans to plead guilty. A change of plea hearing is scheduled Aug. 29 in U.S. District Court in Aberdeen for Denorris Howell. Howell was indicted in November along with several others and charged with conspiring to distribute […]
HOUSTON – Justice Court Judge Earnest Cunningham found Okolona Assistant Police Chief Romona Robertson guilty of three of four misdemeanor charges in an eight hour trial Monday. Robertson was found guilty of driving under the influence, speeding and disorderly conduct and will pay a fine of $600 plus court cost. Robertson was found not guilty […]
by Patsy R. Brumfield NEMS Daily Journal HOUSTON – A special judge Monday found Okolona Assistant Police Chief Ramona Robertson guilty on three counts and dismissed a fourth. Judge Ernest Cunningham, from Marshall County, fined Robertson $600 plus court costs after hearing testimony all day surrounding her Dec. 7, 2012, arrest by the Mississippi Highway […]
- CEMETERY WALK: Chickasaw County history to come alive May 23 May 17, 2015
- Big fish, big smile May 20, 2015
- Houston heads to state championship May 20, 2015
- Cook named HSD superintendent May 21, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...