JACKSON — “We sure are proud to have some of our state’s military personnel working for us,” said Glenn Partrick, ATMOS Energy Vice President of Human Resources, Mississippi Division, during his keynote address to participants of the 2014 Mississippi Committee of Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve Awards luncheon April 25. Partrick and ATMOS […]
Tag Archives | Guard
HOUSTON – The Mississippi Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), an agency of the Department of Defense, announced that Scott Kilgore with Hometown Healthcare in Houston was honored with a Patriot Award in recognition of extraordinary support of its employee who serves in the Mississippi National Guard and Reserve. “The Patriot […]
OKOLONA – Okolona Superintendent Dexter Green was formally welcomed to town Sunday with a reception for the new head of Okolona schools and his family. Green, who has only been the city’s top educator for 32 days, said Okolona already feels like home and he has already made friends that he calls family. “As […]
CAIRO – Johnnie Gates Newsum, 65, died Monday, April 8, 2013, at St. Francis Hospital in Memphis. He was a member of Cairo Baptist Church. He was retired from Piper Impact and the Mississippi National Guard. He was a security guard at Baptist Memorial Hospital in New Albany. He enjoyed hunting and fishing. Services will […]
WEST POINT – James L. Davidson, 82, passed away Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013, at at his home. He was born July 4, 1930, in West Point, to Essie Hazlewood and Jesse Thomas Davidson. He worked in the Accounting Department at Babcock and Wilcox Company for 40 years and was a member of First Christian Church. […]
- Flywheel Festival seeks vendors April 19, 2015
- Cyclist dies on Natchez Trace Parkway April 22, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Voice your vote April 23, 2015
- Testing time April 23, 2015
- Hilltoppers eye playoffs April 23, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation April 25, 2015
- State benefits from Natchez Trace Parkway visitors April 24, 2015
- Houston hosts Flywheel Festival April 24, 2015
- Houston honors best and brightest April 23, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Flywheel fun starts Friday April 23, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...