Special to the Chickasaw Journal BIG CREEK – Two Calhoun County residents were killed Saturday night in a one-car crash involving a deer in Calhoun County. According to Sheriff Greg Pollan, around 8:20 p.m., seven residents were riding in a Chevy Tahoe when it struck a deer on County Road 308 near County Road 327 […]
Tag Archives | Greg Pollan
Area law enforcement has made several arrests in apparently unrelated crimes alleged to have occurred in or around Chickasaw County over the past several weeks. Houlka burglary HOULKA – The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department has made three arrests following the burglary of a home on West Moss Furniture Road just outside of Houlka. […]
- Boyer, Mitchell earn DAR History honors March 24, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: We’d best pay attention March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...