Special to the Chickasaw Journal Two Calhoun County residents were killed Saturday night in a one-car crash involving a deer in Calhoun County. According to Sheriff Greg Pollan, around 8:20 p.m. seven residents ranging in age from 16 to 20 were riding in a Tahoe when it struck a deer on County Road 308 near […]
Tag Archives | Greg Pollan
Area law enforcement has made several arrests in apparently unrelated crimes alleged to have occurred in or around Chickasaw County over the past several weeks. Houlka burglary HOULKA – The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department has made three arrests following the burglary of a home on West Moss Furniture Road just outside of Houlka. […]
- 1975 Grand Slam Champions February 22, 2015
- Weather prompts outages, closings, curfews February 26, 2015
- Winter lingers in Chickasaw County February 27, 2015
- PREP BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS: Houlka and Okolona still dancing February 27, 2015
- Carrot and stick February 27, 2015
- Happy Birthday Miss Zula March 1, 2015
- Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 1, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...