Special to the Chickasaw Journal HOUSTON – The following children were chosen Student of the Week at Houston Upper Elementary School for Dec. 14 through Dec. 18, 2015. They are listed by teacher’s last name and student’s full name. Third Grade Brock Damien Parks McFarland Bryanna Ward Moss Gavin Smith Owens Langley Smith Rimmer […]
Tag Archives | Graham
By Floyd Ingram Chickasaw Journal CHICKASAW COUNTY – Federal, state and local authorities executed search warrants and made arrests Tuesday on people living in Chickasaw, Calhoun, Clay and Pontotoc counties on a variety of drug charges related to an alleged methamphetamine ring. The indictment came out of U.S. District Court in Oxford […]
Mr. and Mrs. Eric Laiche of Houston are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter, Jessica Carmon Laiche, to Carter Graham Holland, son of Dr. and Mrs. John Holland of Hattiesburg, Miss. Miss Laiche is a graduate of Houston High School and will receive a Bachelor of Food Science degree in Nutrition and Health […]
WOODLAND — Anna Loraine McCoy Pate, 85, died Wednesday, Feb. 26, 2014, at Church Street Personal Care Home in Ecru. She was born June 17, 1928, in Booneville to Chester Arthur McCoy and Florence Loraine Clark McCoy. She was retired from Franklin Corporation and was a member of Woodland Baptist Church. Services are Saturday, March […]
WOODLAND – Barbara Dale McCoy Graham, 79, died Wednesday, Feb. 5, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born May 19, 1934, in Booneville to Chester Arthur McCoy and Florence Loraine Clark McCoy. She was retired from the Customer Service Department at Franklin Manufacturing Co. She was a member of Woodland Baptist […]
OKOLONA – Richard Dale Graham, 61, died on Monday, Nov. 11, 2013, at his residence under the care of Legacy Hospice. Born on Oct. 25, 1952, in Waukegan, Ill., he was a son of Evelyn Creekmore Ermis and the late Charles W. Graham. He was a graduate of Zion-Benton, Ill., High School. Before becoming disabled, […]
OKOLONA – Richard Dale Graham, 61, died on Monday, Nov. 11, 2013, at his residence. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by E.E. Pickle Funeral Home in Amory. Memories and condolences may be shared with the family at eepicklefuneralhome.com.
- Fuller Center cyclist pedal through Houston. April 23, 2016
- A perfect festival April 28, 2016
- Lady Toppers tripped by Lady Wolverines April 28, 2016
- Rams fall short on Senior Night April 28, 2016
- Drug disposal day is Saturday April 28, 2016
- Murder/suicide ruled in Okolona Motel deaths April 30, 2016
- GLENN MOLLETTE: Musicians die but never the music April 30, 2016
- Fast moving front rattles Chickasaw County April 29, 2016
- Chickasaw County no longer under tornado warning April 29, 2016
- JIM HOOD: Ignoring needs is not good government April 29, 2016
- THEOUSTEDONE: Oh yes. It is very interesting since Mrs. Dendy al...
- Consolodation | Home: […] Chickasaw consolidation likely headed to...
- Karie)Chapel: Thought-provoking article - I loved the facts . Do...
- Cortez Whittaker: Practical commentary . I am thankful for the infor...
- Byrne Cpa Firm Houston Ms | Rates for CPA Services for SMB: […] Globetrotters fun for all kids – Sulli...