BRUCE – Grady T. Ferguson, 89, died Friday, Oct. 25, 2013, at Mississippi State Veterans Home in Oxford. He was born Aug. 19, 1924, in Bruce. He was a retired teacher and coach, a former Calhoun County Superintendent of Education. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in Italy for two years. […]
Tag Archives | Grady
BRUCE – Grady Lee Hightower, 62, died Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. He was a member of First Christian Church of God in Christ in Chicago. He was known for collecting scrap iron. Services will be at noon Saturday, Sept. 14, at New Hope Church of God in Christ in Bruce. […]
BRUCE – Grady Hightower, 52, died Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce.
OKOLONA –The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department has made four arrests in a series of burglaries, with divers called in to recover some of the loot. Two homes on Forrest Street were burglarized about two weeks ago with guns, jewelry, watches and money stolen in the break-ins. It is believed that as authorities began developing suspects […]
TUPELO – Arlie Mae Grady, 84, died Sunday, April 14, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House following an extended illness. She was born in Itawamba County on Nov. 16, 1927, to Isom Hadaway and Erin Perry Hadaway. She graduated from Smithville High School and married the love of her life, Buford Grady. They made their home […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Houston Fire Dept. hosts annual youth safety event August 13, 2014
- As I see it August 16, 2014
- Picnic in the Park! August 17, 2014
- A winner never quits! August 17, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- CDF lands Carl Small Town Center help August 19, 2014
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts August 18, 2014
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...