BRUCE – Grady T. Ferguson, 89, died Friday, Oct. 25, 2013, at Mississippi State Veterans Home in Oxford. He was born Aug. 19, 1924, in Bruce. He was a retired teacher and coach, a former Calhoun County Superintendent of Education. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in Italy for two years. […]
Tag Archives | Grady
BRUCE – Grady Lee Hightower, 62, died Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. He was a member of First Christian Church of God in Christ in Chicago. He was known for collecting scrap iron. Services will be at noon Saturday, Sept. 14, at New Hope Church of God in Christ in Bruce. […]
BRUCE – Grady Hightower, 52, died Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce.
OKOLONA –The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department has made four arrests in a series of burglaries, with divers called in to recover some of the loot. Two homes on Forrest Street were burglarized about two weeks ago with guns, jewelry, watches and money stolen in the break-ins. It is believed that as authorities began developing suspects […]
TUPELO – Arlie Mae Grady, 84, died Sunday, April 14, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House following an extended illness. She was born in Itawamba County on Nov. 16, 1927, to Isom Hadaway and Erin Perry Hadaway. She graduated from Smithville High School and married the love of her life, Buford Grady. They made their home […]
- EDITORIAL: Let’s go to work! June 25, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best June 28, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- Roberts is Miss Mississippi, Molly May a finalist July 2, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Lines of Liberty July 2, 2015
- Supervisors ponder MDOC moves July 2, 2015
- Houston, Okolona airport improvements funded July 1, 2015
- Local talent attends ICC camp June 30, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...