BRUCE – Grady T. Ferguson, 89, died Friday, Oct. 25, 2013, at Mississippi State Veterans Home in Oxford. He was born Aug. 19, 1924, in Bruce. He was a retired teacher and coach, a former Calhoun County Superintendent of Education. He was a veteran of World War II, serving in Italy for two years. […]
Tag Archives | Grady
BRUCE – Grady Lee Hightower, 62, died Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice in Tupelo. He was a member of First Christian Church of God in Christ in Chicago. He was known for collecting scrap iron. Services will be at noon Saturday, Sept. 14, at New Hope Church of God in Christ in Bruce. […]
BRUCE – Grady Hightower, 52, died Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Belle Memorial Funeral Home of Bruce.
OKOLONA –The Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department has made four arrests in a series of burglaries, with divers called in to recover some of the loot. Two homes on Forrest Street were burglarized about two weeks ago with guns, jewelry, watches and money stolen in the break-ins. It is believed that as authorities began developing suspects […]
TUPELO – Arlie Mae Grady, 84, died Sunday, April 14, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House following an extended illness. She was born in Itawamba County on Nov. 16, 1927, to Isom Hadaway and Erin Perry Hadaway. She graduated from Smithville High School and married the love of her life, Buford Grady. They made their home […]
- 1975 Grand Slam Champions February 22, 2015
- Weather prompts outages, closings, curfews February 26, 2015
- Winter lingers in Chickasaw County February 27, 2015
- PREP BASKETBALL PLAYOFFS: Houlka and Okolona still dancing February 27, 2015
- Carrot and stick February 27, 2015
- Happy Birthday Miss Zula March 1, 2015
- Four hurt, two dead in Calhoun County wreck March 1, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: God given rights February 28, 2015
- GOP federal prosecutor to challenge Hood for AG February 27, 2015
- Agri-Center shaping up February 27, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...