STARKVILLE – A number of area students have earned honors and degrees at the end of the 2015 spring term at Mississippi State University. Honor graduates include all bachelor-degree candidates with exceptional scholastic averages and at least half the total required course hours earned at MSU. Their specific levels of recognition and the minimum […]
Tag Archives | Graduates
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Officials at Itawamba Community College have released the honors list for the 2015 spring semester. Named to the president’s list, which includes those students with a 3.8-4.0 grade point average were: Bruce – Laken L. Shankle; Calhoun City – Jasmin E. Feliciano, Todd H. Simon, Kelsey Jade Smith; […]
Several area residents were among those who earned Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Science degrees or certificates at the conclusion of the 2014 fall semester at Itawamba Community College. They include: Aberdeen – Sarah E. Johnson, certificate; Tarah S. Jones, certificate; Delores B. VanLeuven, A.A.S., certificate; Ecru – Presley Ferguson, A.A.; Leslee A. […]
OKOLONA – They strolled across the stage, shook their superintendent’s hand and took their diplomas as graduates of Okolona High School. The Okolona High School Class of 2014 saw 40 students participate in commencement exercises on Faulkner-Bowens Football Field in Okolona Friday night, with parents, family and friends cheering each graduate on as they were […]
FULTON/TUPELO – Several area residents were among those who earned Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Science degrees or certificates at the conclusion of the 2013 fall semester at Itawamba Community College. They include: Houlka – James F. Staton, A.A.; Kimberly M. Washington, certificate Houston – Aja L. Hooper, A.A. Okolona – Austin R. […]
HOULKA/OKOLONA – This is the third year for Chickasaw County Sheriff’s Department DARE Officer Keith Roberson to teach fifth graders in Houlka and Okolona. A career law enforcement officer, Roberson tells kids drugs will steal their dreams, drugs will scar their family and drugs will ruin their health and uses DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) […]
OXFORD – Several students from the readership area were listed among the candidates for spring and summer graduation from the University of Mississippi. May 2013 graduates include: – Hope Michelle Clair, BA Education – John Wesley Roberts, BA Education – John Austin Williams, BA Education – Jordan Aubrey Byrne, Bachelor of Arts – Darron Trent […]
FULTON – Several area residents earned GED certificates during a commencement ceremony recently at the Itawamba Community College Fulton campus. Houston – Dell C. Anton, Neal O. Anton, Lakicia D. Brown, Daniel L. Dunn, Chandler O. Easley, Brooklynn H. Griffin and Stormie D. Roseberry Okolona – Latasha M. Hughes, Labrecia C. Johnson and Renea S. […]
FULTON/TUPELO – Several area residents were among those who earned Associate of Arts or Associate of Applied Science degrees or certificates at the conclusion of the 2013 spring semester at Itawamba Community College. They include: Houlka – Brody A. Collums, A.A.; Anna Nicole Daugherty, A.A.S.; Robbie Dewayne Earnest, A.A.S.; Christopher R. Fedrick, A.A.S.; Meagan […]
- Florida largemouth bass stocked into Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway lakes June 24, 2015
- First National Bank changes name to First Choice Bank June 27, 2015
- TERRI TURNER: 2015 Woman Of The Year June 28, 2015
- JAMES MEYERS: 2015 Man Of The Year June 28, 2015
- TWO TOOTS: 2015 Business Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Houston, Okolona airport improvements funded July 1, 2015
- Local talent attends ICC camp June 30, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...