BRUCE – Erma Grace Stewart, 91, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. She was born May 5, 1923, in Bruce. She was the oldest member of Old Field Methodist Church. She was devoted to her church and loved her family and friends. She enjoyed yard work, cooking and being […]
Tag Archives | Grace
Bobby and Joy Soden of Houston are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Elizabeth Grace, to Parker Delaine Smith, son of Phillip and Linda Smith of Houlka. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Joe and Barbara Box of Houston, David and Nancy Vance of Houston and Sue Soden of Aberdeen […]
HOUSTON – Grace Robinson Floyd, 89 years old, of Tupelo, died Saturday, April 19, 2014, at Fern Brooke Personal Care Home, Houston, Miss. She was born on December 17, 1924, to Alfred Thomas Robinson and Nola Newcomb Robinson in Eastport, Miss. She graduated from Burnsville High School, where she played basketball and loved the sport. […]
Ruble Parker CALHOUN CITY – Ruble Parker, 83, died Friday, May 3, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital in Houston. He was born Nov. 8, 1929, in Calhoun County. He was a retired from Tension Envelope in Memphis after 35 years. He was a captain in the U.S. Army during the Korean conflict. He was a […]
- Supervisors name officers for 2015 January 19, 2015
- Wildcats nip Chiefs January 22, 2015
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- Howell, Carter ink with NE January 23, 2015
- United Furniture gears up for February opening in Verona January 23, 2015
- ICC names fall graduates January 25, 2015
- Mr. Houston January 25, 2015
- Deputies raid underage party in Mooreville, adult charged January 24, 2015
- Do legislators really know better than voters? January 24, 2015
- Alford earns ICC scholarship January 24, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...