BRUCE – Erma Grace Stewart, 91, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. She was born May 5, 1923, in Bruce. She was the oldest member of Old Field Methodist Church. She was devoted to her church and loved her family and friends. She enjoyed yard work, cooking and being […]
Tag Archives | Grace
Bobby and Joy Soden of Houston are pleased to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Elizabeth Grace, to Parker Delaine Smith, son of Phillip and Linda Smith of Houlka. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Joe and Barbara Box of Houston, David and Nancy Vance of Houston and Sue Soden of Aberdeen […]
HOUSTON – Grace Robinson Floyd, 89 years old, of Tupelo, died Saturday, April 19, 2014, at Fern Brooke Personal Care Home, Houston, Miss. She was born on December 17, 1924, to Alfred Thomas Robinson and Nola Newcomb Robinson in Eastport, Miss. She graduated from Burnsville High School, where she played basketball and loved the sport. […]
Ruble Parker CALHOUN CITY – Ruble Parker, 83, died Friday, May 3, 2013, at Trace Regional Hospital in Houston. He was born Nov. 8, 1929, in Calhoun County. He was a retired from Tension Envelope in Memphis after 35 years. He was a captain in the U.S. Army during the Korean conflict. He was a […]
- Saturday shooting sends woman to surgery March 23, 2015
- Ole Miss rallies for Jones March 26, 2015
- Region’s jobless rate rises March 27, 2015
- IHL, Jones mull possible contract extension March 27, 2015
- Easter Egg Hunt is noon Saturday March 27, 2015
- BIRTH: Emmitt Verell Wright March 29, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...