TUPELO – Howard Glenn Belk Sr., 47, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at the Golden Living Center in Tupelo. He was born April 25, 1967, to the late John Belk and the late Patsy Ruth Harrell Belk. He was a 1987 graduate of Houston School, a former employee of Franklin Industries and a deacon at […]
Tag Archives | Glenn
TUPELO – Howard Glenn Belk Sr., 47, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at Golden Living Center in Tupelo. He was born April 25, 1967, to John Belk and Patsy Ruth Harrell Belk. He was a 1987 graduate of Houston School, a former employee of Franklin Industries and a deacon at Trinity Church of God in […]
HOULKA – Elaine Brown was born May 2, 1913, in Chickasaw County to Doyle and Mattie Kirkpatrick and was one of nine children. She has lived in Houlka for her entire life. She married Elon Brown in 1935. They had two daughters, Barbara Ann Boutwell and Martha Collums. Her husband passed away in 1969. She […]
HOUSTON – Howard Glen White, 84, died Thursday, April 25, 2013. He was born Sept. 14, 1928, in Clay County to Alvie Ardell White and Artie “Kidie” Elizabeth Vaughn White. He was a member of Southside Church of Christ. He was a rural mail carrier. He was the owner and operator of White’s Dept. Store […]
- MDWFP museum summer camp registration now open March 25, 2015
- Yokohama Mississippi nearing completion March 28, 2015
- One dead in crash south of Okolona March 28, 2015
- First Turkey March 28, 2015
- State releases detailed bass summary March 29, 2015
- Houston man charged in shooting incident April 1, 2015
- Coggins to lead Lenten Luncheon March 31, 2015
- Houston plans for farmer’s market March 31, 2015
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Help us “Save a Child” March 30, 2015
- Circuit Court term opened Monday March 30, 2015
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...