TUPELO – Howard Glenn Belk Sr., 47, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at the Golden Living Center in Tupelo. He was born April 25, 1967, to the late John Belk and the late Patsy Ruth Harrell Belk. He was a 1987 graduate of Houston School, a former employee of Franklin Industries and a deacon at […]
Tag Archives | Glenn
TUPELO – Howard Glenn Belk Sr., 47, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at Golden Living Center in Tupelo. He was born April 25, 1967, to John Belk and Patsy Ruth Harrell Belk. He was a 1987 graduate of Houston School, a former employee of Franklin Industries and a deacon at Trinity Church of God in […]
HOULKA – Elaine Brown was born May 2, 1913, in Chickasaw County to Doyle and Mattie Kirkpatrick and was one of nine children. She has lived in Houlka for her entire life. She married Elon Brown in 1935. They had two daughters, Barbara Ann Boutwell and Martha Collums. Her husband passed away in 1969. She […]
HOUSTON – Howard Glen White, 84, died Thursday, April 25, 2013. He was born Sept. 14, 1928, in Clay County to Alvie Ardell White and Artie “Kidie” Elizabeth Vaughn White. He was a member of Southside Church of Christ. He was a rural mail carrier. He was the owner and operator of White’s Dept. Store […]
- High school state test scores released November 18, 2015
- WEEK 14: High School Football Capsules November 20, 2015
- Topper hoopers fall to Bulldogs November 20, 2015
- Judgment and experience November 21, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- MSU Alumni Association announces 2015-16 student delegates, officers November 25, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....