TUPELO – Howard Glenn Belk Sr., 47, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at the Golden Living Center in Tupelo. He was born April 25, 1967, to the late John Belk and the late Patsy Ruth Harrell Belk. He was a 1987 graduate of Houston School, a former employee of Franklin Industries and a deacon at […]
Tag Archives | Glenn
TUPELO – Howard Glenn Belk Sr., 47, died Wednesday, May 7, 2014, at Golden Living Center in Tupelo. He was born April 25, 1967, to John Belk and Patsy Ruth Harrell Belk. He was a 1987 graduate of Houston School, a former employee of Franklin Industries and a deacon at Trinity Church of God in […]
HOULKA – Elaine Brown was born May 2, 1913, in Chickasaw County to Doyle and Mattie Kirkpatrick and was one of nine children. She has lived in Houlka for her entire life. She married Elon Brown in 1935. They had two daughters, Barbara Ann Boutwell and Martha Collums. Her husband passed away in 1969. She […]
HOUSTON – Howard Glen White, 84, died Thursday, April 25, 2013. He was born Sept. 14, 1928, in Clay County to Alvie Ardell White and Artie “Kidie” Elizabeth Vaughn White. He was a member of Southside Church of Christ. He was a rural mail carrier. He was the owner and operator of White’s Dept. Store […]
- Sundancer seeks 14th national title: Houston racers head to Texas for Solar Car Challenge July 18, 2014
- Aldermen mull vendor permits July 22, 2014
- Taking their game on the road July 22, 2014
- MDOT changes weight limits on county bridges July 22, 2014
- Houston man arrested for rustling July 22, 2014
- Sales tax holiday starts after midnight July 24, 2014
- Better Schools petitions available July 24, 2014
- Houston Solar Car has 160 mile lead July 24, 2014
- Houston schools prep for registration July 24, 2014
- Emergency July 24, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...