Mario Alfredo and Julie Anne Gonzalez of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Jonhse Jerome, April 10, 2014 at 4:28 p.m. at Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory. He weighed 7-pounds and was 19-inches long. Sharing honors as grandparents are Connie Lacey and Billy Griffin of Houston and Pilar Vargas and Alfredo […]
Tag Archives | Gilmore
WREN – Betty Dixon McAfee, 72, died on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born on June 10, 1941, in Wren, she was the daughter of the late Raymond and Josie Moss Dixon. She attended Wren School and graduated from Amory High School, Class of 1960. On June 12, 1960, […]
OKOLONA – Mark Johnson died Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
Hannah L. Pease and Michael A. Bryant II of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Bentley Hayze Bryant. Bentley was born on May 24, 2013 at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center. He weighed 6-pounds, 12-ounces and was 19-inches long. Proud grandparents are Michele Fowler of Biloxi and Chad Pease of Derby, […]
OKOLONA – Hattie Nabors, 77, died Tuesday, May 28, 2013, at Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory. She was born July 11, 1935, to the late Walter McClendon and Reverta King McClendon. She was a former member of Zion Spring and a member of the Clark Chapel Church. She was a former employee of Indian […]
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- Enon Hunt Club to host sheet shoot August 21, 2014
- WHITFIELD: What’s in your backpack? August 24, 2014
- MCCORD: As I see it August 24, 2014
- Stone/Lewis August 24, 2014
- Houston considers tax increase August 27, 2014
- Okolona bond vote undecided August 26, 2014
- Okolona man arrested in West Point crime August 26, 2014
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- UPDATE: Search continues for Willie C. “Doc” Harries August 25, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...