Mario Alfredo and Julie Anne Gonzalez of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Jonhse Jerome, April 10, 2014 at 4:28 p.m. at Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory. He weighed 7-pounds and was 19-inches long. Sharing honors as grandparents are Connie Lacey and Billy Griffin of Houston and Pilar Vargas and Alfredo […]
Tag Archives | Gilmore
WREN – Betty Dixon McAfee, 72, died on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born on June 10, 1941, in Wren, she was the daughter of the late Raymond and Josie Moss Dixon. She attended Wren School and graduated from Amory High School, Class of 1960. On June 12, 1960, […]
OKOLONA – Mark Johnson died Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
Hannah L. Pease and Michael A. Bryant II of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Bentley Hayze Bryant. Bentley was born on May 24, 2013 at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center. He weighed 6-pounds, 12-ounces and was 19-inches long. Proud grandparents are Michele Fowler of Biloxi and Chad Pease of Derby, […]
OKOLONA – Hattie Nabors, 77, died Tuesday, May 28, 2013, at Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory. She was born July 11, 1935, to the late Walter McClendon and Reverta King McClendon. She was a former member of Zion Spring and a member of the Clark Chapel Church. She was a former employee of Indian […]
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- October 23, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: New math isn’t new October 18, 2014
- Field day planned for forages, beef October 24, 2014
- Crash ruptures gas line, blocks traffic on Hwy. 8 October 24, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...