Mario Alfredo and Julie Anne Gonzalez of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Jonhse Jerome, April 10, 2014 at 4:28 p.m. at Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory. He weighed 7-pounds and was 19-inches long. Sharing honors as grandparents are Connie Lacey and Billy Griffin of Houston and Pilar Vargas and Alfredo […]
Tag Archives | Gilmore
WREN – Betty Dixon McAfee, 72, died on Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born on June 10, 1941, in Wren, she was the daughter of the late Raymond and Josie Moss Dixon. She attended Wren School and graduated from Amory High School, Class of 1960. On June 12, 1960, […]
OKOLONA – Mark Johnson died Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
Hannah L. Pease and Michael A. Bryant II of Houston are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Bentley Hayze Bryant. Bentley was born on May 24, 2013 at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center. He weighed 6-pounds, 12-ounces and was 19-inches long. Proud grandparents are Michele Fowler of Biloxi and Chad Pease of Derby, […]
OKOLONA – Hattie Nabors, 77, died Tuesday, May 28, 2013, at Gilmore Memorial Hospital in Amory. She was born July 11, 1935, to the late Walter McClendon and Reverta King McClendon. She was a former member of Zion Spring and a member of the Clark Chapel Church. She was a former employee of Indian […]
- EDITORIAL: Emergency Service September 11, 2014
- BATTLE OF THE CREEK: Oldtimers remember September 14, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it September 14, 2014
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts September 15, 2014
- Rebels on road to open SEC hoops September 15, 2014
- Lady Hilltoppers pounds Calhoun City September 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: How about a little change September 18, 2014
- Houston running game rolls September 18, 2014
- ER closes, clinic opens at Trace September 18, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Your Hospital September 18, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...