Avery Cheyenne Bryant was born at 1:31 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2015 to proud parents Hannah Pease and Michael Bryant, Jr. Avery came into the world at 7-pounds, 2.6-ounces and was 19-1/2 inches long. She was welcomed home by Bentley Hayze Bryant. Maternal grandparents are Michele Fowler, or Pontotoc and Chad […]
Tag Archives | Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center
Jordan Kelise Tittle was born at 4:23 p.m. Friday, June 26, 2015 to her proud parents Sharon and James Tittle of Houlka. Jordan tipped the scales at 7-pounds, 11.4-ounces and was 20-inches long. Jordan was welcomed home by a brother James and a sister Jayla. She is the maternal granddaughter […]
OKOLONA – Mark Johnson died Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
- State, federal duck stamps available online October 7, 2015
- SONNY SCOTT: History as philosophy. Read it! October 10, 2015
- Yokohama dedicates $300M plant in West Point October 10, 2015
- Life Chain celebrates 15th year October 11, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Open minded thinking really isn’t October 11, 2015
- GED Prep seeks students October 13, 2015
- OUR OPINION: Houston Solar Car representing region from across the world October 13, 2015
- Know your foe October 13, 2015
- Bowens, Neal graduate Mississippi State October 12, 2015
- Houston peewee football suspended October 12, 2015
- Gilbie Rivas: Hey ideas - I was enlightened by the info , Does a...
- George Edgar Worley: See Sparethekids.com and BeatingBlackKids.com for ...
- George Edgar Worley: WATCH Montel Williams on School Paddling of Studen...
- George Edgar Worley: #BlackLivesMatter ? #srebeducation Students to Sch...
- George Edgar Worley: WATCH Documentary Exposes the Brutally Violent TRU...