Anthony Arman Mason was born at 12:43 p.m. on Sept. 16, 2015 at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center. Anthony was born to Keristen Janaay Evans and Bruce Wayne Mason and welcomed by siblings Menira Da’yonna Mason and Jayshon Williams. He tipped the scales at 7-pounds, 12-ounces and was 20-inches long. He […]
Tag Archives | Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center
Avery Cheyenne Bryant was born at 1:31 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 18, 2015 to proud parents Hannah Pease and Michael Bryant, Jr. Avery came into the world at 7-pounds, 2.6-ounces and was 19-1/2 inches long. She was welcomed home by Bentley Hayze Bryant. Maternal grandparents are Michele Fowler, or Pontotoc and Chad […]
Jordan Kelise Tittle was born at 4:23 p.m. Friday, June 26, 2015 to her proud parents Sharon and James Tittle of Houlka. Jordan tipped the scales at 7-pounds, 11.4-ounces and was 20-inches long. Jordan was welcomed home by a brother James and a sister Jayla. She is the maternal granddaughter […]
OKOLONA – Mark Johnson died Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, at Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center in Amory. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
- Okolona celebrates graduation May 20, 2016
- State of the Region meeting set for May 26 May 24, 2016
- JAY HUGHES: Threats and promises from lawmakers May 24, 2016
- Pugh earns WBC Business Award May 25, 2016
- NEWS BRIEFS: Feeding program, driver’s license and county election commissioners May 25, 2016
- The best we can produce May 27, 2016
- Vardaman packs gym for graduation May 27, 2016
- Hebron clinches MAIS championship May 26, 2016
- Toppers’ Smith shuts out Newton May 26, 2016
- EDITORIAL: Helping those who help us May 26, 2016
- Michael Mcalpin: As a kid I spent many an afternoon in the fire sta...
- Hang Abarca: Hi Sharmaine! my work colleague filled in a blank ...
- Sharmaine Sartor: Useful commentary . I learned a lot from the analy...
- Lahoma Stapleton: Hi smithjasmine. I got ahold of a template CG 20 3...
- smithjasmine: Timely ideas , I loved the details . Does someone ...