HOUSTON – Chickasaw County native and Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood will speak at the Mississippi Fallen Officers Memorial Service set for May 16 at Fair Park in Tupelo. The service is held at different locations and this marks the 15th year for the ceremony that will see all 98 names of fallen law enforcement [...]
Tag Archives | General
by Patsy R. Brumfield NEMS Daily Journal Willie Jerome Manning could become Mississippi’s next convicted murderer to be executed, if his further appeals are not effective. Manning is accused in two sets of murders, although this death sentence is for only the 1992 fatal shootings of two Mississippi State University students, Pamela Tiffany Miller, 23, [...]
HOUSTON – Brigadier General Gary E. Huffman, a life-long resident of Chickasaw County, retired from the Mississippi Army National Guard effective August 15, 2012, after more than thirty years of military service. His last assignment was a 13-month active duty tour as Commander and Senior Military Representative, North Atlantic Treaty Organization Headquarters located in Sarajevo, [...]
- Houlka’s Sneed pleased with spring furniture market moving to January May 11, 2013
- Fatality reported in Wednesday night accident May 16, 2013
- Walk to the future begins May 16, 2013
- Pontotoc authorities searching for Houston man May 16, 2013
- Civic duty May 16, 2013
- Okolona’s Edens paces MSU at NCAA golf regionals May 18, 2013
- Wilson Craig May 18, 2013
- Vernon Mooneyham May 18, 2013
- Houston Lady Toppers need two wins today May 18, 2013
- Harper shuts down East Webster Lady Wolverines May 18, 2013
- Brenda Summers: R.I.P. my brother, JL Wofford, he was a beautiful ...
- Jeanette Marsh: What is the scheduled date of opening. There have...
- air jordan 2 u: Thanks so much for the post.Thanks Again. Really G...
- William Brownlee: To Whom this may concerns, My name is William Bro...
- C Jackman: Sorry for the loss of your loved one. May the Alm...