THAXTON – C.G. “”Cap”” Gaston Jr., 73, passed away peacefully on Thursday, May 15, 2014, at his daughter’s home in Calhoun City. He was born on March 17, 1941, in Calhoun County. He was a Baptist minister, teacher, coach and principal in Calhoun, Pontotoc, Lafayette, Chickasaw, Carroll, Clay and Quitman counties. He graduated with a […]
Tag Archives | GAston
TUPELO – Robert Lee Gaston, 55, died Tuesday, Dec. 24, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was born Dec. 30, 1957, to Robert and Lula Gaston in Tupelo. He joined Second Baptist M.B. Church in Houlka at an early age and remained a member until he was called home. Services will be […]
Cap and Lou Gaston, of Thaxton, celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary on Sept. 26, 2013. The Gaston’s taught school in Calhoun, Pontotoc, Clay, Chickasaw and Quitman counties for 32 years each and are remembered far and wide for their help to students. They have one daughter, Susanne Gaston Wade, who married to Barney Wade, and […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...