OKOLONA – After an executive session to discuss the ramifications of the verdict in a lawsuit filed by Ausbern Construction, the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors decided not to seek an appeal at this time. Ausbern sued the county for an unpaid balance on work done to CR 4 and a jury found in his […]
Tag Archives | Gary Carnathan
OXFORD – A Lafayette County jury has ruled Ausbern Construction is due $570,293.60 in costs and damages following a lawsuit with Chickasaw County that has stretched over two years. Ausbern Construction, owned by Terry Ausbern, of Okolona, sought payment from the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors for work his company did over three years ago […]
HOUSTON – A long-running lawsuit between Chickasaw County and Ausbern Construction was slated to be heard Monday morning, in Lafayette County and could end more than two years of legal wrangling. Ausbern seeks payment for work the company did for the county almost three years ago. Circuit Court Judge Andrew Howorth has already ruled the […]
HOUSTON – The Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors opened the new year with a new idea for collections through Justice Court. Melanie Mayer of nCourt electronic collection service addressed the board about a convenient online method for residents to pay fines, some tickets and fees. Some tickets, including DUI tickets, require a court appearance and […]
- Florida largemouth bass stocked into Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway lakes June 24, 2015
- First National Bank changes name to First Choice Bank June 27, 2015
- TERRI TURNER: 2015 Woman Of The Year June 28, 2015
- JAMES MEYERS: 2015 Man Of The Year June 28, 2015
- TWO TOOTS: 2015 Business Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Houston, Okolona airport improvements funded July 1, 2015
- Local talent attends ICC camp June 30, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...