OKOLONA – After an executive session to discuss the ramifications of the verdict in a lawsuit filed by Ausbern Construction, the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors decided not to seek an appeal at this time. Ausbern sued the county for an unpaid balance on work done to CR 4 and a jury found in his […]
Tag Archives | Gary Carnathan
OXFORD – A Lafayette County jury has ruled Ausbern Construction is due $570,293.60 in costs and damages following a lawsuit with Chickasaw County that has stretched over two years. Ausbern Construction, owned by Terry Ausbern, of Okolona, sought payment from the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors for work his company did over three years ago […]
HOUSTON – A long-running lawsuit between Chickasaw County and Ausbern Construction was slated to be heard Monday morning, in Lafayette County and could end more than two years of legal wrangling. Ausbern seeks payment for work the company did for the county almost three years ago. Circuit Court Judge Andrew Howorth has already ruled the […]
HOUSTON – The Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors opened the new year with a new idea for collections through Justice Court. Melanie Mayer of nCourt electronic collection service addressed the board about a convenient online method for residents to pay fines, some tickets and fees. Some tickets, including DUI tickets, require a court appearance and […]
- Cook named HSD superintendent May 21, 2015
- Looking at the future May 24, 2015
- Monday morning Memorial Day May 24, 2015
- Click It or Ticket! May 25, 2015
- State of the Region Meeting is Wednesday May 26, 2015
- Eighty-two Toppers move tassel May 28, 2015
- 2015 alligator hunting seasons announced May 27, 2015
- Learning to give May 27, 2015
- MDEQ awards solid waste grant to Chickasaw County May 27, 2015
- Handgrabbing fishing season is open statewide until July 15 May 26, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...