Sara Katherine McNeece and Joshua Ellis Gammill were united in marriage on the evening of May 11, 2013 at the Elvis Presley Event Center in Tupelo. The ceremony was officiated by Bro. Gary Smith, pastor of East Fulton Baptist Church. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jeff McNeece of Fulton. She is […]
Tag Archives | Gammill
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Jeff and Teresa McNeece of Fulton, Mississippi, announce the engagement of their daughter, Sara Katherine, to Joshua Ellis Gammill, son of Robert and Pam Gammill of Pontotoc, Mississippi. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Charles Martin of Fulton and the late Juanita Martin, and the late Mitchell and Lillie McNeece, […]
- Supervisors name officers for 2015 January 19, 2015
- Wildcats nip Chiefs January 22, 2015
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- Howell, Carter ink with NE January 23, 2015
- United Furniture gears up for February opening in Verona January 23, 2015
- ICC names fall graduates January 25, 2015
- Mr. Houston January 25, 2015
- Deputies raid underage party in Mooreville, adult charged January 24, 2015
- Do legislators really know better than voters? January 24, 2015
- Alford earns ICC scholarship January 24, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...