Sara Katherine McNeece and Joshua Ellis Gammill were united in marriage on the evening of May 11, 2013 at the Elvis Presley Event Center in Tupelo. The ceremony was officiated by Bro. Gary Smith, pastor of East Fulton Baptist Church. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jeff McNeece of Fulton. She is […]
Tag Archives | Gammill
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Jeff and Teresa McNeece of Fulton, Mississippi, announce the engagement of their daughter, Sara Katherine, to Joshua Ellis Gammill, son of Robert and Pam Gammill of Pontotoc, Mississippi. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Charles Martin of Fulton and the late Juanita Martin, and the late Mitchell and Lillie McNeece, […]
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Houlka falls to East Union August 28, 2014
- Supervisors discuss ambulance service August 28, 2014
- Lady Toppers strong at plate and field August 28, 2014
- INGRAM: Dove season makes my trigger-finger itch August 28, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Eight-man Eagles open season August 28, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...