Sara Katherine McNeece and Joshua Ellis Gammill were united in marriage on the evening of May 11, 2013 at the Elvis Presley Event Center in Tupelo. The ceremony was officiated by Bro. Gary Smith, pastor of East Fulton Baptist Church. The bride is the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jeff McNeece of Fulton. She is […]
Tag Archives | Gammill
Special to the Chickasaw Journal Jeff and Teresa McNeece of Fulton, Mississippi, announce the engagement of their daughter, Sara Katherine, to Joshua Ellis Gammill, son of Robert and Pam Gammill of Pontotoc, Mississippi. The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Charles Martin of Fulton and the late Juanita Martin, and the late Mitchell and Lillie McNeece, […]
- Toppers headed to 4A finals May 15, 2015
- ICC names freshmen band members May 19, 2015
- Pratt, Echoles sign with MDCC May 19, 2015
- Blissard is 4A state tennis champ May 19, 2015
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- East Webster pitching halts Taylorsville May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...