BRUCE – Linda Gail Cooper, 62, died on Sunday, May 25, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Born Friday, Aug. 10, 1951, in Bruce, she was the daughter of the late Claxton “”Tunny”” Collums and the late Marjorie Easley Collums Chrestman. She was the wife of Robert “Bob” Cooper. She was a graduate […]
Tag Archives | Gail
HOUSTON – They started last week with a group of about 12 gathering to tell the good things about their business and their ideas for helping Houston grow. The Houston Business Group held Live In The Park: Spring Kickoff to get people downtown and to get local business in the loop on activities planned by […]
Linda Gail Brabant, 62, daughter of John and Murtice (Woodall) Higginbotham was born Aug. 11, 1951 in Houston. She died Aug. 17, 2013 in her home, Plato, Mo. Linda grew up moving from military base to military base since her father was in the military for 20 years. She spent time in Germany, Fort Hood […]
PONTOTOC – Myrtice Gail Cross, 62, died Thursday, April 18, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center Hospice. She was a loving mother and grandmother and a beautiful person who cared for everyone. She will be greatly missed by many. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc. Bro. Glen […]
- Gas goes under $2 January 23, 2015
- United needs to fill 300 jobs – quickly January 27, 2015
- Arrested party host identified January 27, 2015
- NEMCC students nominated to Who’s Who. January 27, 2015
- State Auditor recovers $70,000 For City of Greenville January 28, 2015
- Knight turn out lights on Houston January 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The culture of the Super Bowl January 29, 2015
- EDITORIAL: A tough job January 29, 2015
- County seeks to refinance jail bonds January 29, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation January 28, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...