OKOLONA – James Robert “Jim” Patterson, 83, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born in Shannon on Aug. 18, 1930, to Ray Wood Patterson and Annie Mae Mills Patterson. He was a lifelong resident of Chickasaw County where he attended Egypt and Okolona public schools. He continued his […]
Tag Archives | Futorian
OKOLONA – Wallace Pulphus, 65, died Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013, at his home. He was born March 9, 1949, to George Pulphus Sr. and Annie Bet Bowens Pulphus. He was a 1966 graduate of Fannie Carter High School. He was a member and deacon at Zion Spring Church. He was a former employee of Futorian […]
OKOLONA – Nancy Hays Fondren, 86, died unexpectedly Wednesday, June 19, 2013, at her residence in Okolona. She was born Oct. 18, 1926, in Shannon to James Franklin Hays and Hattie Barnes Hays. Upon graduating from Guntown High School, she furthered her education at Wood Junior College in Mathiston. She worked as a quality inspector […]
- Snag it November 19, 2015
- Judgment and experience November 21, 2015
- Welcome home! November 22, 2015
- WEDDING: Rushing / King November 22, 2015
- Houlka Trustees address leave, texting policy November 23, 2015
- FBI to investigate incident at Ole Miss game November 25, 2015
- Mennonite conference bringing influx of visitors to downtown Tupelo November 25, 2015
- MSU Alumni Association announces 2015-16 student delegates, officers November 25, 2015
- Okolona urges parents to keep kids in school November 24, 2015
- Parents reminded that school attendance is mandatory November 24, 2015
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: You're going to rely on 90's era litigation in o...
- Firebug2006: "What will be law here, is an impossibly, deliber...
- Harvey Birdman, Esq.: The petition suggests a phase-in period, but the p...
- Nancy Young: Thank you for your lifelong support of public educ...
- DENICE ANNA CONEY: Just what I was looking for. That helped me a lot....