OKOLONA – James Robert “Jim” Patterson, 83, died Thursday, April 17, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. He was born in Shannon on Aug. 18, 1930, to Ray Wood Patterson and Annie Mae Mills Patterson. He was a lifelong resident of Chickasaw County where he attended Egypt and Okolona public schools. He continued his […]
Tag Archives | Futorian
OKOLONA – Wallace Pulphus, 65, died Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2013, at his home. He was born March 9, 1949, to George Pulphus Sr. and Annie Bet Bowens Pulphus. He was a 1966 graduate of Fannie Carter High School. He was a member and deacon at Zion Spring Church. He was a former employee of Futorian […]
OKOLONA – Nancy Hays Fondren, 86, died unexpectedly Wednesday, June 19, 2013, at her residence in Okolona. She was born Oct. 18, 1926, in Shannon to James Franklin Hays and Hattie Barnes Hays. Upon graduating from Guntown High School, she furthered her education at Wood Junior College in Mathiston. She worked as a quality inspector […]
- Houlka eyes old fines as revenue July 24, 2015
- Area trio earns ICC scholarships July 28, 2015
- Area residents graduate ICC program July 28, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Run right! Go long! July 30, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...