Mr. and Mrs. Martin Fugett are pleased to announce the engagement of their daughter Jordan Danielle Fugett to James Kenneth Crawford of Houston. Jordan Fugett, of Vardaman, is the daughter of Martin and Angie Fugett of Vardaman. She is the maternal granddaughter of Joe Ward and the late Helen and Buddy Hill of Houston. Her […]
Tag Archives | Fugett
Patrick and Jessica Marion of Woodland are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Kender Shane Marion. Kender was born May 2, 2013 at Tupelo Woman’s Hospital. He weighed 8 pounds, 11 ounces and was 20.25 inches long. Proud grandparents are Martin and Angie Fugett of Vardaman and Charles (Boo) and Kim Allen of […]
CALHOUN CITY – Anna Faye Mitchell Spratlin, 65, died Saturday, May 18, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was born Aug. 8, 1947, in Calhoun Co., to John Mitchell and Lyla Fugett Mitchell. She was the City Clerk of Calhoun City and a member of Pleasant Hill Baptist Church. She is survived […]
- DANIEL GARDNER: The “Good News” in Russia July 25, 2015
- Houlka’s Hobson on rise July 29, 2015
- Suspicious mailers sent before Primary Election July 29, 2015
- Victoria Wofford awarded Yates Scholarship July 29, 2015
- Quality Iron announces expansion in Houston July 30, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...