Monroe Journal The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office’s Narcotics Unit arrested seven individuals Wednesday resulting from traffic stops. • Michael Langley, 44, of Mooreville, was stopped on Highway 278 and charged with possession of a controlled substance. • April Dawn Roye, 30, of Houlka, was charged with possession of a controlled substance after being stopped on […]
Tag Archives | firearm
Officials with the Itawamba County Sheriff’s Department have released a list of 19 suspects arrested as part of a roundup of people indicted through the Itawamba County Grand Jury. Suspects and their charges included: Henry Ashby – sale of cocaine Elvis Blankenship – conspiracy to sell methamphetamine; sale of methamphetamine; and possession of methamphetamine Beau […]
OKOLONA – The April term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court had 65 cases set on the docket with drug cases and appeals from Justice Court and Okolona Municipal Court dominating the list. Circuit Court Judges Robert Elliott, John A. Gregory and Andrew Howorth were slated to hear cases this term, accept guilty pleas and assign […]
Daily Journal Five people have been arrested and a large-scale cocaine distribution ring in Northeast Mississippi has been dismantled, authorities said Tuesday. Samuel W. Owens, interim Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics Director, expects to make more arrests in the case. Law enforcement officers simultaneously served nine search warrants February 1, leading to the arrests in connection […]
HOUSTON – Help is always appreciated but aldermen want anyone working security at community events to be licensed and insured. The Houston Board of Aldermen were approached by Terrance Ford, of Str8 (straight), seeking to provide the city with security at public gatherings and community events to free-up police to continue patrols of city neighborhoods […]
HOUSTON – Attorney General Jim Hood has filed a petition requesting the Supreme Court of Mississippi to do away with a restraining order issued by the Hinds County Circuit Court regulating the carrying of weapons. The restraining order was filed late Friday and basically froze the enactment of the State’s new open carry law, known […]
- Flywheel Festival seeks vendors April 19, 2015
- Cyclist dies on Natchez Trace Parkway April 22, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Voice your vote April 23, 2015
- Testing time April 23, 2015
- Hilltoppers eye playoffs April 23, 2015
- Locals serve on Indian Delegation April 25, 2015
- State benefits from Natchez Trace Parkway visitors April 24, 2015
- Houston hosts Flywheel Festival April 24, 2015
- Houston honors best and brightest April 23, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Flywheel fun starts Friday April 23, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...