Monroe Journal The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office’s Narcotics Unit arrested seven individuals Wednesday resulting from traffic stops. • Michael Langley, 44, of Mooreville, was stopped on Highway 278 and charged with possession of a controlled substance. • April Dawn Roye, 30, of Houlka, was charged with possession of a controlled substance after being stopped on […]
Tag Archives | firearm
Officials with the Itawamba County Sheriff’s Department have released a list of 19 suspects arrested as part of a roundup of people indicted through the Itawamba County Grand Jury. Suspects and their charges included: Henry Ashby – sale of cocaine Elvis Blankenship – conspiracy to sell methamphetamine; sale of methamphetamine; and possession of methamphetamine Beau […]
OKOLONA – The April term of Chickasaw County Circuit Court had 65 cases set on the docket with drug cases and appeals from Justice Court and Okolona Municipal Court dominating the list. Circuit Court Judges Robert Elliott, John A. Gregory and Andrew Howorth were slated to hear cases this term, accept guilty pleas and assign […]
Daily Journal Five people have been arrested and a large-scale cocaine distribution ring in Northeast Mississippi has been dismantled, authorities said Tuesday. Samuel W. Owens, interim Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics Director, expects to make more arrests in the case. Law enforcement officers simultaneously served nine search warrants February 1, leading to the arrests in connection […]
HOUSTON – Help is always appreciated but aldermen want anyone working security at community events to be licensed and insured. The Houston Board of Aldermen were approached by Terrance Ford, of Str8 (straight), seeking to provide the city with security at public gatherings and community events to free-up police to continue patrols of city neighborhoods […]
HOUSTON – Attorney General Jim Hood has filed a petition requesting the Supreme Court of Mississippi to do away with a restraining order issued by the Hinds County Circuit Court regulating the carrying of weapons. The restraining order was filed late Friday and basically froze the enactment of the State’s new open carry law, known […]
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- Big fish, big smile May 20, 2015
- Houston heads to state championship May 20, 2015
- Cook named HSD superintendent May 21, 2015
- Cook comes home to Houston May 21, 2015
- Houlka Homecoming 2015 is this weekend May 22, 2015
- Houston aldermen discuss Park & Recreation funds May 22, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...