WEST POINT – Fannie Mae Hammond Webster, 86, died Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014, in West Point. Services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, at Pleasant Plain Missionary Baptist Church. Burial will be in Noland Cemetery at Prairie. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 3 […]
Tag Archives | Fannie
HOUSTON – Fannie Lorette “Marett” Whitt Doss, 92, died Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014, at Shearer Richardson Memorial Nursing Home in Okolona. She was born May 23, 1921, in Chickasaw County to Charlie Lee Whitt and Lee Etta Huffman Whitt. She was a retired seamstress for various companies and she was a Methodist. Services will be […]
HOUSTON – Fannie Lorette Whitt Doss died Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2014. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Houston Funeral Home of Houston.
HOUSTON – Fannie Mae Evans, 64, died Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. Services will be at 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 8, at Bethlehem M.B. Church in Houston. Burial will be in Wesley Chapel Cemetery in Houston. Montgomery Mortuary of Houston is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from […]
- Summer details handled by Okolona trustees July 28, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- Man arrested following assault with knife July 31, 2015
- Houlka aldermen updated on water, sewer issues July 31, 2015
- Back to School Calendar! August 3, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: A hot political summer August 3, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...