HOUSTON – Repairing downtown buildings and homes can be expensive, but tax credits help can make the cost of that business idea or residential renovation affordable. Speaking to the Houston Exchange Club last week, Bill Gatlin of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, said people don’t renovate a downtown business because they love history, […]
Tag Archives | Exchange Club
HOUSTON – Robin Mathis will be the first to say Houston has been good to him. Mathis and his brother co-founded WCPC radio station in 1955 and though he sold the station several years ago, Mathis, 83, still shows up at the red-brick building on old Highway 15 in Houston five days a week. “Radio […]
HOUSTON – Northern District Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley said his job to is to make sure public utilities follow state law and doesn’t understand why some agencies have balked when he asked for their bylaws. Speaking to the Houston Exchange Club last week, Presley said utility companies that are given the right to operate […]
- Flywheel Festival set for Sept. 26-27 August 26, 2014
- This is the way we roll! August 29, 2014
- Volunteer and make a difference August 29, 2014
- Lady Tigers accept ALS challenge. August 30, 2014
- THOMPSON: Paying at the pump August 30, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Common Core linked to federal dollars September 1, 2014
- Hands of Hope September 1, 2014
- BRASSFIELD: Thank you Chickasaw County! August 31, 2014
- ALLEN: First day at new job August 31, 2014
- Jori Abi Boston August 31, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...