HOUSTON – Repairing downtown buildings and homes can be expensive, but tax credits help can make the cost of that business idea or residential renovation affordable. Speaking to the Houston Exchange Club last week, Bill Gatlin of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, said people don’t renovate a downtown business because they love history, […]
Tag Archives | Exchange Club
HOUSTON – Robin Mathis will be the first to say Houston has been good to him. Mathis and his brother co-founded WCPC radio station in 1955 and though he sold the station several years ago, Mathis, 83, still shows up at the red-brick building on old Highway 15 in Houston five days a week. “Radio […]
HOUSTON – Northern District Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley said his job to is to make sure public utilities follow state law and doesn’t understand why some agencies have balked when he asked for their bylaws. Speaking to the Houston Exchange Club last week, Presley said utility companies that are given the right to operate […]
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Enon Hunt Club to host sheet shoot August 21, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Eyes and ears August 21, 2014
- Houston duo named Showcase MVPs August 23, 2014
- Color For A Cause is Saturday August 22, 2014
- CUNNINGHAM: Developing Common Core standards August 22, 2014
- Okolona school bond vote is Tuesday August 22, 2014
- WEEK ONE: High school football schedules August 21, 2014
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...