HOUSTON – Repairing downtown buildings and homes can be expensive, but tax credits help can make the cost of that business idea or residential renovation affordable. Speaking to the Houston Exchange Club last week, Bill Gatlin of the Mississippi Department of Archives and History, said people don’t renovate a downtown business because they love history, […]
Tag Archives | Exchange Club
HOUSTON – Robin Mathis will be the first to say Houston has been good to him. Mathis and his brother co-founded WCPC radio station in 1955 and though he sold the station several years ago, Mathis, 83, still shows up at the red-brick building on old Highway 15 in Houston five days a week. “Radio […]
HOUSTON – Northern District Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley said his job to is to make sure public utilities follow state law and doesn’t understand why some agencies have balked when he asked for their bylaws. Speaking to the Houston Exchange Club last week, Presley said utility companies that are given the right to operate […]
- City seeks infrastructure funding July 21, 2014
- Better Schools petitions available July 24, 2014
- Sales tax holiday starts after midnight July 24, 2014
- UPDATE: Nineteen arrested in Itawamba drug sting July 25, 2014
- Houston Solar Car team wins 14th Solar Challenge July 25, 2014
- Cherry/Dendy July 27, 2014
- Horn/Jones July 27, 2014
- Fire Academy July 27, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it July 26, 2014
- Gates signs with Northeast July 26, 2014
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....
- Pat Burgess: Congratulations to Jim for the award and for all t...
- Chip Ingram: My son Daniel was given a Bobbie Gentry album by ...
- Pam Dendy: I have that first album. My Daddy bought it for me...