Eric Matthew and Laurie Gore Wissman of Germantown, Tenn., are pleased to announce the birth of their daughter, Ava Morgan Wissman, on March 24, 2014, at 11:03 a.m. at Methodist Germantown Hospital. She weighed six-pounds, 15-ounces and was 19.75 inches long. Sharing honors as grandparents are Jimmy and Betty Gore of Houston and Mike and […]
Tag Archives | Eric
A Pontotoc County resident has been sentenced on charges of insurance fraud Friday. Eric Long, 28, of Randolph, appeared before Judge James L. Roberts in Pontotoc County Circuit Court on Friday and pleaded guilty to one count of insurance fraud after filing a fraudulent insurance claim with Allstate Insurance Company regarding a four-wheeler accident which […]
Eric and Rebecca Kimbrough of Southaven are pleased to announce the birth of their son, Wyatt Jackson Kimbrough on July 23, 2013 at Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women in Memphis, Tenn. He weighed nine-pounds, ten-ounces and was 21-inches long. Sharing honors as proud grandparents are Larry and Sondra Davis of Houston and Johnnie and Sandi […]
OKOLONA – Eric Gale Jaggers, 42, died Friday, Feb. 22, 2013, at his residence in Okolona. He was born in Amory, on Nov. 29, 1971, to James and Gail Cox Jaggers A lifelong resident of Okolona, he was a graduate of Okolona High School and owner and operator of Jagger’s Quick Stop in Okolona for the […]
- TIP IT OFF! November 20, 2014
- Houston ready for tipoff and tournament November 23, 2014
- Chieftains to stand tall on court November 24, 2014
- Trustees, judges on ballot November 24, 2014
- ICC scholarships awarded to local students November 24, 2014
- Davis Lake bridge bids opened November 27, 2014
- Rams to hoop it up in Vardaman November 26, 2014
- Come in from the cold November 26, 2014
- Mississippi producing big bucks November 25, 2014
- CHICKASAW COUNTY: Luther wins Circuit Judge, Pettit wins Houston trustee November 25, 2014
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...