PITTSBORO – Clinton Elvis McGreger, 89, died Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013, at his home. He was born Sept. 26, 1923, in Calhoun County. He was a graduate of Vardaman High School. He was an active member of Rocky Mount Baptist Church, where he served as treasurer for many years. He married Cela Mitchell and they […]
Tag Archives | Elvis
SOUTHAVEN – Elvis Delane “Bud” Dotson, 79, died Monday, April 15, 2013, at Baptist Desoto in Southaven. He was born July 5, 1933, to Elvis and Nora Dotson. He was a Baptist and a painter. Services will be 2 p.m. Friday at Southern Funeral Chapel in Houston with Bro. Johnny Cherry officiating. Burial will be […]
TUPELO – Frances Pate Elmore, 83, died Monday, April 8, 2013, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. A native of Gordo, Ala., she was born on May 24, 1929, to Grover and Ada Pate. She was a devoted housewife and mother, and an employee of Wilson Upholstery and Elvis Presley Birthplace and Museum. She was […]
- Houlka trustees Ok demolition, infrastructure details July 27, 2015
- Woman charged with trying to sell her baby July 30, 2015
- Ole Miss begins season No. 15 in coaches poll July 30, 2015
- County elections are Tuesday, Aug. 4 July 31, 2015
- Two charged in Calhoun County death July 31, 2015
- School immunization required August 2, 2015
- 2015-16 Back to School Supply lists for Houlka, Houston, Okolona August 2, 2015
- PERS retirees must stay vigilant August 2, 2015
- Mayors takes issue with column August 1, 2015
- Wake up America, move forward August 1, 2015
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...