HOUSTON – Carrson Neal with Cook Coggin Engineering of Tupelo, has been named the county’s engineer of record. The motion to hire Neal was made by District 4 Supervisor Jerry Hall and seconded by District 5 Supervisors Russell “Wolfie” King. The motion passed without dissent. Cook Coggin Engineers, Inc., is a general civil engineering firm […]
Tag Archives | Elizabeth Ausbern
OXFORD – A Lafayette County jury has ruled Ausbern Construction is due $570,293.60 in costs and damages following a lawsuit with Chickasaw County that has stretched over two years. Ausbern Construction, owned by Terry Ausbern, of Okolona, sought payment from the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors for work his company did over three years ago […]
- Pearson to be honored by state October 22, 2014
- Futral hired as Houston City Clerk October 21, 2014
- County revisits dog law October 17, 2014
- Public wants access to school facilities October 23, 2014
- Houston clicks on all cylinders October 23, 2014
- Field day planned for forages, beef October 24, 2014
- Crash ruptures gas line, blocks traffic on Hwy. 8 October 24, 2014
- Hebron downs Central Academy, 38-6 October 24, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: Sticks and stones . . . October 24, 2014
- Houston investigates racial slur October 24, 2014
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...
- Sad for Our Kids: Bravo! You've done your job as an advocate for a...
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...