HOUSTON – Carrson Neal with Cook Coggin Engineering of Tupelo, has been named the county’s engineer of record. The motion to hire Neal was made by District 4 Supervisor Jerry Hall and seconded by District 5 Supervisors Russell “Wolfie” King. The motion passed without dissent. Cook Coggin Engineers, Inc., is a general civil engineering firm […]
Tag Archives | Elizabeth Ausbern
OXFORD – A Lafayette County jury has ruled Ausbern Construction is due $570,293.60 in costs and damages following a lawsuit with Chickasaw County that has stretched over two years. Ausbern Construction, owned by Terry Ausbern, of Okolona, sought payment from the Chickasaw County Board of Supervisors for work his company did over three years ago […]
- City Clerk resumes reviewed August 18, 2014
- Color For A Cause seeks runners August 20, 2014
- City, CDF discuss Tanglefoot trailhead August 15, 2014
- Aldermen discuss street worker pay August 19, 2014
- Sweet potato field day planned for Aug. 20 August 19, 2014
- WEEK ONE: High school football schedules August 21, 2014
- Mobile Vet Center coming to Houston August 21, 2014
- Houston runs over Bessemer August 21, 2014
- BROWN: LETTER TO THE EDITOR August 21, 2014
- INGRAM: Paying the price at the pump August 21, 2014
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...
- Pat Southerland: It is interesting to see that Mrs. Dendy is resign...
- Michael Mcalpin: So glad to have this service back locally....