Mr. Edward Gaither Parham of La Grange, Tenn., are pleased to announce the forthcoming wedding of his daughter, Courtney Caroline, to Matthew Benjamin Skelton. Ms. Parham is also the daughter of the late Mrs. Sheila Buffington Parham. Mr. Skelton is the son of Mr. and Mrs. William Curtis Skelton of Louisville. The wedding will be […]
Tag Archives | edward
WEST POINT – The Rev. Edward “”Booker”” Dean, 60, died Saturday, June 14, 2014, in West Point.Services will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 21, at Third Mt. Olive M.B. Church in West Point. Burial will be in Palo Alto M.B. Church Cemetery at West Point. Carter’s Mortuary Services of West Point is in charge […]
WOODLAND – Edward Holmes, 59, died Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. He was born July 16, 1954, to Gladys Clark Holmes and Robert Holmes in Pontotoc. He was a former employee of Chickasaw Handle Mill and a member of Calahan M.B. Church.Services will be at 3 p.m. Saturday, May 10, at […]
WOODLAND – Edward Holmes died Tuesday, May 6, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Williams Memorial Funeral Home of Okolona.
HOUSTON – Charles Edward Below, 70, died Wednesday, April 30, 2014, at Sanctuary Hospice House in Tupelo. A native of Houston, he was the son of William Henry and Bettie Below. He was a member of Norton Spring CME Church in Houston and a member of the Spiritual Harmoneers. He loved fishing, singing, gardening and […]
CALHOUN CITY — Jonathon Edward West, 43, died Thursday, April 10, 2014, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-North Mississippi in Oxford. He was born April 9, 1971, in Oxford to Larry West and Prentice Ann Easley West. He was a truck driver for Hardin Brothers and a member of Vardaman First Baptist Church. Survivors include his wife, […]
HOUSTON – Lloyd Edward Weaver, 69, died Monday, Jan. 27, 2014, at North Mississippi Medical Center. He was born Feb. 22, 1944, in Chickasaw County to Jessie Lloyd Weaver and Mary Alice Howell Weaver. He was a retired truck driver and a member of Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church. Services will be at 2 p.m. today, […]
BELMONT – Charles Edward Posey, 83, died Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013, at Shearer Richardson Memorial Home in Okolona. He was born July 12, 1930, in Arkansas and was a factory worker for 20 years. He was a veteran of the U.S. Army, serving in the Korean War and receiving a Purple Heart. He was a lifetime member of the […]
BELMONT – Charles Edward Posey, 83, died Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013, at Shearer-Richardson Memorial Home in Okolona. Services will be at noon Saturday, Nov. 9, at Deaton Funeral Home Chapel in Belmont. Burial will be in Lindsey Cemetery at Dennis. Deaton Funeral Home of Belmont is in charge of arrangements. Visitation will be from 11 […]
WEST POINT – Harrel Edward Hill Jr., 58, passed away on Thursday, Sept. 12, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Golden Triangle in Columbus. He was born March 1, 1955, in Woodland to Louise Hamby Hill and Harrel Edward Hill Sr. He served as a minister of music for 38 years. He was a member of First […]
DENVER – Marvin Edward “Ed” Doss passed away Tuesday, May 21, 2013. He was born in Houston in 1933 to Cleve and Elizabeth Doss. He is a graduate of Mississippi State University. He worked as a geologist for Exxon, Louisiana Land and Exploration, and retired from POGO Producing as the general manager. He enjoyed the […]
HOUSTON – Edward Eugene Smith, 70, died Friday, March 29, 2013, at his home. He was born May 20, 1942, in Van Vleet to Woodrow and Pauline Smith. He worked as a farmer and mechanic until he became disabled. The family would like to recognize the kindness and diligence of his Gentiva Hospice nurses, Carol […]
- Toppers headed to 4A finals May 15, 2015
- ICC names freshmen band members May 19, 2015
- Pratt, Echoles sign with MDCC May 19, 2015
- Blissard is 4A state tennis champ May 19, 2015
- COPES: Super Moms honored May 20, 2015
- East Webster toppled by inside-the-park HR in Game Two May 21, 2015
- Okolona graduates urged to excel May 21, 2015
- Police seek Dollar General bandit May 21, 2015
- GAME ONE: Toppers fall hard in late innings May 21, 2015
- East Webster pitching halts Taylorsville May 21, 2015
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...
- i’m engaged, you can be too | architecture | equality: […] the design and related impacts of a new...
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...