OKOLONA – Juanita DeVall, 93, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, in Edmond, Okla., where she had lived since 2005 to be close to her daughter, Brenda. She was born Oct. 6, 1920, in Nettleton to Fred Payne and Jimmie Lou Monts Payne. She moved to Okolona in 1941 where she and her husband, Buford Nabors […]
Tag Archives | Edmond
OKOLONA – Juanita Payne DeVall, 93, longtime Okolona resident, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, at her residence in Edmond, Okla., after a brief illness. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Holland Funeral Directors, Okolona Chapel.
CALHOUN CITY – Natalie Monique Pittman, 28, died Monday, March 4, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was a member of Daniel Temple C.O.G.I.C. in Calhoun City. She attended college at Northeast Mississippi Community College, majoring in business. She is survived by her father, Otis Edmond of Calhoun City; two brothers, Brandon […]
- EDITORIAL: Emergency Service September 11, 2014
- Parents urged to immunize September 9, 2014
- Rewarding excellence in education September 12, 2014
- Topper Zone grand opening September 13, 2014
- RENEE CUNNINGHAM: Common Core: Prepared for education anywhere September 13, 2014
- ICC Adult Learner scholars September 16, 2014
- County opens bids for AgriCenter roof September 16, 2014
- Rebels on road to open SEC hoops September 15, 2014
- City changes procedures for Parks & Rec cash receipts September 15, 2014
- BILLY McCORD: As I see it September 14, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...