OKOLONA – Juanita DeVall, 93, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, in Edmond, Okla., where she had lived since 2005 to be close to her daughter, Brenda. She was born Oct. 6, 1920, in Nettleton to Fred Payne and Jimmie Lou Monts Payne. She moved to Okolona in 1941 where she and her husband, Buford Nabors […]
Tag Archives | Edmond
OKOLONA – Juanita Payne DeVall, 93, longtime Okolona resident, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013, at her residence in Edmond, Okla., after a brief illness. Arrangements are incomplete and will be announced later by Holland Funeral Directors, Okolona Chapel.
CALHOUN CITY – Natalie Monique Pittman, 28, died Monday, March 4, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. She was a member of Daniel Temple C.O.G.I.C. in Calhoun City. She attended college at Northeast Mississippi Community College, majoring in business. She is survived by her father, Otis Edmond of Calhoun City; two brothers, Brandon […]
- Florida largemouth bass stocked into Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway lakes June 24, 2015
- DANIEL GARDNER: Truth inside the culture war June 27, 2015
- First National Bank changes name to First Choice Bank June 27, 2015
- TERRI TURNER: 2015 Woman Of The Year June 28, 2015
- JAMES MEYERS: 2015 Man Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Local talent attends ICC camp June 30, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: Giving your very best June 28, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...