The Clay County Sheriff’s Department Investigators have charged Brittania Smith, 24, of 904 Hillside Park, West Point with capital murder. Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott said the arrest stemmed from the death of her 2-month-old infant, Brinston Smith. Scott said authorities were notified on Monday, April 7 by the Mississippi Crime Lab that the infant […]
Tag Archives | Eddie Scott
WEST POINT (AP) – A West Point woman has been charged with capital murder after authorities discovered her 2-month-old son died from a codeine overdose. Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott says 24-year-old Brittania Smith was arrested this week. Scott says a report Monday from the Mississippi Crime Lab determined Brittania’s son, Brinston Smith, died from […]
PHEBA – Hebron Christian may be a small school but they said “thank-you” in a big way to hometown and area heroes during spirit week and Homecoming festivities Oct. 4. Students dressed up each day as someone who represented a hero to them. “We had lots of doctors, nurses, firemen, teachers, mom and dads, policemen […]
- Florida largemouth bass stocked into Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway lakes June 24, 2015
- First National Bank changes name to First Choice Bank June 27, 2015
- TERRI TURNER: 2015 Woman Of The Year June 28, 2015
- JAMES MEYERS: 2015 Man Of The Year June 28, 2015
- TWO TOOTS: 2015 Business Of The Year June 28, 2015
- Houston, Okolona airport improvements funded July 1, 2015
- Local talent attends ICC camp June 30, 2015
- United Way seeks support for backpacks June 30, 2015
- GED offered at WIN, Excel June 29, 2015
- Chickasaw jobless rate plummets June 29, 2015
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...
- Greg Schmidt: This is good news because this is one of the most ...
- Barbara Swanson: I found this amazing site to make a living online....
- Kansas and Mississippi become 8th and 9th states to allow carrying without a permit - Crime Prevention Research Center: […] The Kansas and Mississippi governors hav...
- Tg007.net: if you want the town to grow stop taxing the busin...