COFFEEVILLE – James Earl “Jimmy” Morgan, 52, died Tuesday, March 11, 2014, at his home. He was born April 1, 1961, in Lambert, the son of Delma Earl Morgan and Janice Steed Lafayette. He was a self-employed roofer. Survivors include one daughter, Cecily Nicole Haley of Big Creek; one son, James Chase Morgan of Oxford; […]
Tag Archives | Earl
GORE SPRINGS – Dennis Earl Smith, 61, formerly of Cascilla, died Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014, at his home. Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 17, at Cascilla Baptist Church in Cascilla. Burial will be in the New Smith Cemetery in Cascilla. Pryor Funeral Home of Calhoun City is in charge of arrangements. Visitation […]
ALGOMA –Billy Derl “”Earl”” Aron, 55, of Algoma, passed away Thursday, Dec. 26, 2013, at home. He loved hunting, fishing and hanging out at the Shop with family and friends. He also loved spending time with his grandchildren. A memorial service will be 6 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 29, at Tutor Memorial Funeral Home in Pontotoc […]
HOUSTON – Edna Earl Watkins, 84, died Friday, Nov. 22 in Houston. She was born July 28, 1929, to Jackson Murphy “Bud” and Hattie Mae Sanders, in Madden in Leake County. She worked at Gulf States Ceramic Tile in Houston. She attended the Word of Life Church in Tupelo. Services will be at 2 p.m. […]
BOONEVILLE – Rufus Earl Millsaps, 86, died Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Booneville. He was born Aug. 26, 1927, in Pittsboro to Rufus Edgar Millsaps and Trudie Mae Rasberry Millsaps. He enlisted Aug. 14, 1945, in the U.S. Navy and was honorably discharged with the rank of seaman first class. He […]
PITTSBORO – Rev. James Earl Bell, 52, of Pittsboro, died Tuesday, Oct 1, 2013, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo. He was a member of Jackson Chapel M.B. Church, where he served as an associate minister, bible class teacher, youth department director, praise and worship leader and a keyboard and bass guitar player. He […]
TUPELO – Willie Earl Hinton, 66, died Sunday, March 24, 2013. He was born Dec. 2, 1946, to Levora and Tommy Lee Hinton of Nettleton. He joined East Springhill M.B. Church at an early age. Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Nettleton Primary School Gymnasium with Pastor Michael Denman officiating. Burial will be […]
- Winter lingers in Chickasaw County February 27, 2015
- Chickasaw United Way allocates dollars March 3, 2015
- Another winter storm may await March 3, 2015
- Mitchell Adair named Hinds 2014 graduate March 3, 2015
- Habitat seeks potential homeowners March 4, 2015
- Snow! And lots of it March 5, 2015
- On to Jackson March 5, 2015
- FLOYD INGRAM: The snowstorm of 2015 March 5, 2015
- Fifty-three throw hat in the ring March 5, 2015
- EDITORIAL: Who deserves your vote? March 5, 2015
- Royal Chocolate: Great to see progress in my hometown!...
- Cherry Walker: I had heard this woman's name before so I did som...
- Kathryn: I'd say that Mr. Scott nailed it. Well said, sir...
- Erma Byars: Congratulations Marty for all your achievements. ...
- Candace: Good decision!...