HOUSTON – The loss of revenue at the county E-911 department due to a cancelled contract for dispatching services to the City of Houston had immediate effects, according to Sheriff Jimmy Simmons. “We had to let go two people,” Simmons said. Simmons said the best-case scenario would be to have a minimum of two […]
Tag Archives | E911
HOUSTON – The City of Houston officially terminated a dispatching contract with the county at the March 3 meeting of the board of supervisors,leading to questions over how the E911 system will absorb the reduction in revenue. The city orginally solicited the county to dispatch all police calls for the town and elected to […]
- THE NUMBERS: Tourism tax vote fails August 22, 2015
- MSU professor to lead national beef organization August 25, 2015
- Alabama man indicted in fatal Trace wreck August 25, 2015
- ICC names 2015 Spring graduates August 26, 2015
- Reward offered in Monroe County deputy shooting case August 26, 2015
- UPDATED WEEK 2: High School Football Scores August 28, 2015
- WEEK 2: High School Football Capsules August 28, 2015
- Training for the worst August 28, 2015
- MSU student threats lead to lockdown, arrest August 28, 2015
- Two solar farms sprout in Chickasaw County August 28, 2015
- Randy Wanat: Change "Christianity" to "Islam" and suddenly ...
- TRSmith: What happens to students who reside in the distric...
- Beth: The only way to protect ourselves and our benefits...
- Jimmie Hardin: I for one cared that it was a week late. I live in...
- Daniel Drown: Great article about this timeless masterpiece that...