HOUSTON – The loss of revenue at the county E-911 department due to a cancelled contract for dispatching services to the City of Houston had immediate effects, according to Sheriff Jimmy Simmons. “We had to let go two people,” Simmons said. Simmons said the best-case scenario would be to have a minimum of two […]
Tag Archives | E911
HOUSTON – The City of Houston officially terminated a dispatching contract with the county at the March 3 meeting of the board of supervisors,leading to questions over how the E911 system will absorb the reduction in revenue. The city orginally solicited the county to dispatch all police calls for the town and elected to […]
- Chasing the dream October 6, 2015
- Former MSU great Goode dies at 76 October 9, 2015
- SONNY SCOTT: History as philosophy. Read it! October 10, 2015
- Yokohama dedicates $300M plant in West Point October 10, 2015
- Life Chain celebrates 15th year October 11, 2015
- GED Prep seeks students October 13, 2015
- OUR OPINION: Houston Solar Car representing region from across the world October 13, 2015
- Know your foe October 13, 2015
- Bowens, Neal graduate Mississippi State October 12, 2015
- Houston peewee football suspended October 12, 2015
- Gilbie Rivas: Hey ideas - I was enlightened by the info , Does a...
- George Edgar Worley: See Sparethekids.com and BeatingBlackKids.com for ...
- George Edgar Worley: WATCH Montel Williams on School Paddling of Studen...
- George Edgar Worley: #BlackLivesMatter ? #srebeducation Students to Sch...
- George Edgar Worley: WATCH Documentary Exposes the Brutally Violent TRU...