LONGVIEW – Ray C. Dyer, 89, died Wednesday, April 23, 2014, at his residence. He was a member of Longview Baptist Church, where he was an inactive deacon. He served his county during World War II in the Army. He was a prisoner of war for 21 days and was awarded a Purple Heart. After the Army, he […]
Tag Archives | Dyer
HOUSTON – Marie Jeanette Lowrey Pumphrey, 89, died Friday, April 5, 2013, at Floy Dyer Manor Nursing Home. She was born Feb. 13, 1924, in Chickasaw County to James Nathan Lowrey and Ida Alford Mooneyham. She was a member of Thorn Church of God. Services will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at Memorial Funeral Home […]
- Topper Zone grand opening September 13, 2014
- EDITORIAL: Your Hospital September 18, 2014
- ER closes, clinic opens at Trace September 18, 2014
- Houston running game rolls September 18, 2014
- FLOYD INGRAM: How about a little change September 18, 2014
- BILLY MCCORD: As I see it September 20, 2014
- WEEK 5: High school football scores September 20, 2014
- MDWFP BRIEFS: Weapon changes for deer hunters September 20, 2014
- BETTY ATKINSON: Honoring the U.S. Constitution September 19, 2014
- City ignores AG opinion on clerk post September 19, 2014
- Tammy Pettit: I get that you and I know several others are upset...
- Lolette: Well since most people work during the week dont y...
- Carol Mac: I went to the Tupelo run, and I have some advice f...
- Candace R.: If that isn't nepotism, what is??? The solution ...
- Linda Huffman: Our home school policy is a joke. Some of these ch...